RIP Satoru Iwata

While I know that Game legends such as Iwata do have a role in the social norm and the build up of technology. I do know a lot of people who took his death rather harsh on the first day. It was heard, tomorrow the echo will boom and tributes will be made, videos of his legacy will come to play, friends and family will speak there thoughts.

55 is young make no mistake though as one man once said. "A mans death is as important as there legacy they left on the world."
(Jul. 13, 2015  6:21 AM)Meta madness Wrote: While I know that Game legends such as Iwata do have a role in the social norm and the build up of technology. I do know a lot of people who took his death rather harsh on the first day. It was heard, tomorrow the echo will boom and tributes will be made, videos of his legacy will come to play, friends and family will speak there thoughts.

55 is young make no mistake though as one man once said. "A mans death is as important as there legacy they left on the world."

You are 100% right but he was so young.
I cannot believe he's gone.
Rest in peace, you beautiful influence to everyone.
Actually crying over this. A class act and an irreplaceable talent.
I was really upset hearing about this, he was a legend of gaming history.

Anyone who can replicate his talent would only be that, replicate...
He gave the gaming community soooo much.
I was in tears learning of his loss yesterday, still the same today. Yesterday we lost an important figure to gaming altogether, not just Nintendo. Iwata emerged in the midst of the Gamecube failing sales to the PS2, and he evidently saved Nintendo. Then the Wii came along, which re-birthed Nintendo and gaming as well. The Wii U arrived as well recently, but it's not that great in sales and all, but I like the Wii U for it's idea of play.

Rest in peace, Satoru Iwata. (1UPs would be great right now...)
RIP Iwata. You will be dearly missed. Unfortunate the way you went out.

*hums In the Arms of an Angel in remembrance*
I cried about this. My signature says my favorite self written quote about him so I won't write it again but Iwata was the essence of Nintendo itself. Iwata will only die when nintendo changes its course of action and stops making new games and new innovations. Iwata's spirit will influence nintendo forever.
Also the day after he died a rainbow appeared over nintendo head quarters and was dubbed the rainbow road to heaven.
Rest in peace Iwata. Thank you for everything.

He was a genius. And when we find someone with the same talent and ideals we will know that reincarnation is real. Also Iwata wouldn't want us to be crying and despairing. He would want us to keep having fun and playing his games!!!