RIP ALAN RICKMAN!!!!!

Ok, so i am a huge huge huge Harry Potter fan .From the time i could walk i was watching HP, and i loved it. I remember when i was probably 14, i watched the final HP in IMAX and cried because i realized that was the end of HP for a good while. Anyway, i woke up this morning, same old routine, then my phone vibrated, a notification from yahoo,"Alan Rickman has passed away at the age of 69.", my heart stopped. I hopped it wasnt real but it was.

Use this forum to express your thanks and discuss your fave HP and Alan Rickman Memories .[Image: large.jpg]
RIP. Harry Potter won't be the same without him Unhappy.
(Jan. 16, 2016  10:16 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: RIP. Harry Potter won't be the same without him Unhappy.

Yeah it will never be the same. I'm curious to see how the Harry Potter movie coming out in a few years will go.
(Jan. 16, 2016  10:18 PM)VulcanHoruseous Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2016  10:16 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: RIP. Harry Potter won't be the same without him Unhappy.

Yeah it will never be the same. I'm curious to see how the Harry Potter movie coming out in a few years will go.
Well that one doesn't have Snape, but it will probably have a tribute to Rickman.