[RESULTS] BeyDays Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 3

I love the one that came in at #5. lol I'm sure that if Salvadore Dali would have been a Beyblader, that this is how he would display his beys. (-:
Wow, this is a Vari pleasant surprise. Grin
Thank you much, Committee. And congratulations to the other four winners, *Wyvern* and Meow! especially! I can't wait to see what the next BeyDays hold in store.

Face Booster Red for me, please!
(Jul. 02, 2013  5:57 PM)Ingulit Wrote: YAY, and congratulations to all the other winners!! The photos were fantastic, and I'm really happy to see Meow's incredible shot take first Grin I'm very excited to have squeaked in! I'll try my hand at Yellow please!

In the momentary excitement, you happily stumble backwards into a wall, but an object falls from behind a hung frame and hits you on your head. As you massage the top of your head, you realise that the object is yellow and has cracked open to reveal...

... A Phoenix Face! [Image: PhoenixFace.png] Congrats, it's Uncommon!

(Jul. 02, 2013  6:49 PM)*Wyvern* Wrote: Yay I'm the second thank you i want face booster yellow Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3

You take hold of your Face Booster YELLOW and slightly dribble with it. Suddenly, it becomes super heavy and remains on the ground. The casing starts to disintegrate, and inside it you see...

... Lacerta! [Image: LacertaFace.png]

(Jul. 03, 2013  4:24 AM)Meow! Wrote: Everyone's entries were fantastic! I'm going to go with my favorite color and choose face booster purple. Thanks!

During an intense BeyBattle, you wipe the sweat off your forehead, but you see that there are weird colours on the back of your hand. You nervously ask left and right for a mirror, and in the reflection of the glass, you observe, painted in smudged purple lines on your head...

... A Horogium Face! [Image: HorogiumFace.png] Great, it's Uncommon! It seems like you had dozed off while holding your Face Booster PURPLE.

(Jul. 03, 2013  2:03 PM)Ultimate123 Wrote: Oh man! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM PLACE, AND LOL WHAT A CO-INCIDENCE, I JUST LOGGED IN TODAY AFTER MANY DAYS AND THIS!
AWESSSSSSOMEEEEEE, so yeah, back to the point, I don't know much about this face boosters and stuff, so I'll go with my favorite colour, Face Booster Yellow!
Thanks ! Smile

While browsing Beywiki to try to see how to heal a sunburn Grand Ketos, your computer gets hacked and only yellow is seen on your screen! Slowly, like you're the victim of hallucinations, the colour changes to...

... Lacerta! [Image: LacertaFace.png]

(Jul. 04, 2013  12:27 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Wow, this is a Vari pleasant surprise. Grin
Thank you much, Committee. And congratulations to the other four winners, *Wyvern* and Meow! especially! I can't wait to see what the next BeyDays hold in store.

Face Booster Red for me, please!

It's been ages since you began staring at your Face Booster RED, hoping it would open itself. Tired of this waiting game, you angrily flip it over on the table and turn to go away, when you discover that, on the back of the Face Booster, there is a drawing of...

... Sagittario! [Image: sagittarioface.png]
Nice little stories when giving out those face boosters Kai-V! Wink
congrats guys, the photographs are adorable ! they are very beautiful...
Awesome entries guys, CONGRATS!
I hope you guys liked mine also and the winners photos are all great.