Poll: How do you rate my sigs and avatars

BadUnhappy
15.38%
FairUncertain
32.69%
Excellent!!!!!!
51.92%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Well can u get more of tala and less of garland in the avi?
sure gimme a few mins

[Image: xp8.gif]

how about that?
Ok thanks, can't wait
ok @Triforceblader for the text and code to be visible i had to use a little darker colours

[Image: mklu.jpg]

how is that?
Can i have avatar that has tsubasa on his dark side with his eyes opening an closing but when he open his eyes his arms come up.
Yes, if you have a link to the video?
@tsagai how is this?

[Image: s7v.gif]

Tell me if you like it Smile
(Nov. 15, 2013  6:55 PM)lightning blade Wrote: ok @Triforceblader for the text and code to be visible i had to use a little darker colours

[Image: mklu.jpg]

how is that?

Eh... could you make it more like Galaxy Blades except where it says the bishop of creation place my friend code in yellow and the guy should be replaced with Link from the legend of zelda Twilight Princess and place my name where it'd seem most appropriate
Ok sorry everyone but my laptop is down and out till maybe next week sono sigs, avatars or gifs until then sorry everone Unhappy .
Can I have a avatar that has Sakyo Kurayami holding his dark knight dragooon and a signature that has dark knight dragooon with a red and black background
No offense but you should really stop switching sigs and avis so quickly.
(Nov. 16, 2013  7:24 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Eh... could you make it more like Galaxy Blades except where it says the bishop of creation place my friend code in yellow and the guy should be replaced with Link from the legend of zelda Twilight Princess and place my name where it'd seem most appropriate

Request from my shop, XD

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Bish...d-Requests

Edit: sorry to link in your shop Lightning, as your computer is down i thought i would help. PM me if you would like this removed.
Na it's ok Bishop thanks for the help cause it might be a while before my laptop is back so I could use the help thanks.
(Nov. 20, 2013  11:56 PM)The Bishop Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2013  7:24 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Eh... could you make it more like Galaxy Blades except where it says the bishop of creation place my friend code in yellow and the guy should be replaced with Link from the legend of zelda Twilight Princess and place my name where it'd seem most appropriate

Request from my shop, XD

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Bish...d-Requests

Edit: sorry to link in your shop Lightning, as your computer is down i thought i would help. PM me if you would like this removed.

Okay then sorry Lightning blade I'll use you for my next sig for the spring but for now I will be going with The Bishop. So bishop do you think you could do all of those things I requested Lightning blade for?
can you please make a sig for me
pic:- earth eagle
bg:- eagle spirit
text:-jazz gripen
Pic; DrigerMS and Screw Capricorn(90MF)
Background; The two beasts 'clashing' *if you can do* in space, or a quasar
Text; xXRAINBOWPARTYXx (in a rainbow colored font, DUH)
Size; 450 x 150

if you can't do space or quasar, just do a bunch of different shades of blue crossed with green Wink

(SIGNATURE)
Ok request accepted i'm gonna need a couple of days though as i'm a little busy thanks.