RE: BBG/metal fight galaxy Online

the website is done for now it just need some advanced stuff that i don't have the skill with
lol did you forgot that the link here is out dated so head to the website and download v0.07
This game is going to be GREAT!!!
Thanks its meant to be the ultimate beyblade game ever
wats the codes to unlock the hidden beyblades?
Zone, when I get home I can update the site and the YouTube Channel If you want - I'll upload the gameplay trailer and the trailer (But I havent made the trailer yet)
yeah but for now the website is my job so if you got any tips about the website just ask : )
Damn the bug still lingers
well work on it until we are able to fix it entirely
so v0.07bugfix2 will be the bug fix
Update :
i decided to change the version listing to v0.071(latest version)
beyblade gravity is coming on well i though it was dieing lol but its up and good
yeah I'm still making process on the game : )
Update : the game has now a new set of beyblades to play with and a fourth beyblade
by the way if you know the name of the beyblade your going to unlock then make sure its the one
and a little tip for the fourth beyblade its Kai ,and its different than Dranzer.
the first one to know what beyblade is gonna be the fourth beyblade will have a double password(not only he will be able to unlock the fourth one in the next version but it will have another password that will work in the latest version
of the game : )
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KPPMSK7W

Its simple to find just click Media then in the navigation click game download.
LOL
it clearly says to go to the website to find the download link
here the link Unhappydownload link no longer be in topics please head over the website to download the game)
http://www.beybladegravity.co.cc/
ok i also added where to get it
where having alot of trouble with the menagement please bare with us as we find the right ppl for the BBG Crew
How to play ?? I've a problem ? Maybe ?
lol did you checked the controls ?
where still having trouble with management and i still trying to get some stuff done in the mean time
for now please record game-play for the game : )
amazing game! im glad i found this out! :3
(Nov. 09, 2009  5:28 AM)ZoneDfragon Wrote: amazing game! im glad i found this out! :3
ok thanks Wink
what is the newest version of the game?
check the website lol
still we need ppl that can help sprite,userbars,signatures,etc.