RE: BBG/metal fight galaxy Online

this only works on windows right
yeah >.>
uh man i wanted to try it out but i got a mac oh well maybe another time
i heard they making game maker for macs so you might want to try atleast once
the select screen was bad so we gonna redone the engine for better controls and a a.i. to battle with
remember that this game is under heavy development
well also work on finishing the speed clash of the clash system (first active plug-in ever and well add an passive plug-in called the compass opponent (its a passive plug-in used to show the opponent bey outside of the view))
anyone who has skills in game maker or can provide beyblade sprites is welcome to contact us (zone51(me),beyunit-DL and Medz) to join up for the biggest beyblade project EVER !
I really like the updates, plus the mirror 1 download is faster than the filefront one.

You guys should make a site for it (id be willing to help!)
really ! 0_0
driger you sould pm me for that
Yeh ture you would make a good site! Smile
lol. You've got me but if you really need more help then let driger join. (Driger asks me for help,(Just letting you know. Lmao) )
not really driger is good at video so he could help beyunit to make a better intro video of the game
ok i dont mind Smile
I will help Driger make the site because I'm very familiar with coding.
Also I can make the avatars
KidTala is now co-webmaster kthx haha medz stole your word
ok and anyone who is good with game maker is prior to help
OK. Should I get on with the layout and coding. Or should I wait.
yeah the lay-out should be based on a professional mmo website
im starting playing beyblade now
i love beyblade
nice hope this game will be still in your heart : D
the website is now made but it still has no stuff except an affiliate to WBO
http://www.bayblade.byethost31.com/

also some have complained about the launcher system
the next update will be choosing between 4 type of launchers
Quick(BBG New Default Launcher),Charge(BBG Old Default Launcher),Normal(BBG-Rev Launcher) and Sky-high(PSX Beyblade Launcher)
and some bugs has been popping in and where having a bad time fixing them and figuring out how they get there
those bugs will be Fixed soon wen the Version 0.09 will come so there will be a big jump between 0.06 and 0.09
lastly it will be a training Mode to practice your Launcher and Beyblade Skills without the heat of bey-battling
and the Game will get a make over to Make the game More appealing.

for the time being the next update will be soon.
I really like the new layout, did you guys make it? Also after v.09 is out will that be the final demo? Im really phsyched for online play. Also im free to beta test but sadly thats all I can fit in nower days.
Yup, we made it ourselves. Me, Driger and Zone.
Heh, I just took a look at the bottom and it says made by zymic. -Sigh-
Lmao KidTala don't make lies up now hahahaha xD
lol WTF its made by zymic ,kidtala stop making lies
and this is not gonna be the final demo (after the primary steps are done we a going to work on more more stuff
like a clash combo attack and bit beast attack and on the v0.10 there's gonna be a fourth hidden blade,added difficulty settings (cuze the current settings where default and the a.i. was basic) and also a tutorial for each stuff its in the game it will explain each stuff in mission like manner to familiarize yourself with the game-play
and the final demo will have all of its features i promise ,well get al the bugs fixed.
so for now its gonna be hard to update the graphics and the website will have more and more stuff on it right now its just a basic website
I didn't mean it like that. I mean't the content.