RATE MY COMBOS

this combo owns up

FLASH LEOPARD (AR)
(10 WIDE)
Dragoon bearing stinger (with 2 metal bearings)

this too

Death Driger(ar)
Burning Cerbeous's Tip thing (1 metal bearing)
Wolborgs blade base
10 balance

this maYBE

Tiger defense
Left spin
Burning cerbeous tip
Dranzer V2 Suport part
Burning cerbeous bladfe base
10 wide
What the heck is 10-medium? Do you mean Ten Balance?

The first two are pretty bad, the third one seems decent (from what I can tell, anyway).
(Jun. 11, 2009  5:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What the heck is 10-medium? Do you mean Ten Balance?

The first two are pretty bad, the third one seems decent (from what I can tell, anyway).

the first two always beat the last one tho and yes i mean ten balance
Then something is going wrong ...

What WD are you using with the last one?
(Jun. 11, 2009  5:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then something is going wrong ...

What WD are you using with the last one?

10 wide

those other two always win im not kidding

ill even post a utube vidoe if thatll satify u
Something is definitely wrong if the last combo is losing. How many NSK bearings are in the Bearing Core?
2 bearings!!!!

maybe u shud test it out urself
(Jun. 11, 2009  6:55 AM)clericlaw Wrote: 2 bearings!!!!

maybe u shud test it out urself

Are you sure they are NSK shield bearings and not just metal bearings?

At any rate, I've tested all of these parts enough to say that the final one should be winning if it's not suffering a load of freak knock-outs. What stadium are you using? How does it generally lose?
(Jun. 11, 2009  6:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are you sure they are NSK shield bearings and not just metal bearings?

At any rate, I've tested all of these parts enough to say that the final one should be winning if it's not suffering a load of freak knock-outs. What stadium are you using? How does it generally lose?

im using a carp stadium! does that effect it?? it shud affect the other blasde too if it does also the stadium aint official i think ! its a carp one but it works well enuf i guess

also NSK shield bearings?? im just using the bearings that came with the cerb!

look ill post a utube video
Yes, if the stadium isn't proper it can skew the results in favour of another Beyblade.

Go ahead and post a video ...
(Jun. 11, 2009  7:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, if the stadium isn't proper it can skew the results in favour of another Beyblade.

Go ahead and post a video ...

ok i will i even launched the flash leopard first lol

but i dont see how a bey stadium can favour another blade wen these blades have basically the same tip

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt3NbZf4PqI

btw watch the ful thing
EDIT: My mistake, why does your stadium shake like mad (Especially at the start)
(Jun. 11, 2009  4:03 PM)Driger Wrote: EDIT: My mistake, why does your stadium shake like mad (Especially at the start)

its light lol

so bey brad????
Well thats whats probably affecting your battle. Try sticking your stadium onto the floor with tape, looks cheap but it should help Smile
That stadium is seriously messed up man. You can't draw any conclusions from a stadium like that ...

My conclusion would be that there's a fault in the shaft/tip of Burning Kerberus.
(Jun. 11, 2009  10:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That stadium is seriously messed up man. You can't draw any conclusions from a stadium like that ...

My conclusion would be that there's a fault in the shaft/tip of Burning Kerberus.

wat kinda fault??? wat u mean!!! nooooooooo!!!!!
Probably slightly bent, or there is something wrong with the bearings ...

Invest in a real stadium, by the way.
(Jun. 11, 2009  9:40 PM)Driger Wrote: Well thats whats probably affecting your battle. Try sticking your stadium onto the floor with tape, looks cheap but it should help Smile

it really does affect it??

il stick it onto my crush gear stadium which is hard to move thatnks for the advice
(Jun. 12, 2009  4:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Probably slightly bent, or there is something wrong with the bearings ...

Invest in a real stadium, by the way.

it isnt bent also the bearings is the ones with the kinda innner circles if u know wat i mean
You need a real BeyStadium ... they are designed for proper Beyblade battles.

The bends are usually so small they cannot be seen with the naked eye. And yes, I know what you mean.
(Jun. 12, 2009  4:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You need a real BeyStadium ... they are designed for proper Beyblade battles.

The bends are usually so small they cannot be seen with the naked eye. And yes, I know what you mean.

is it easy to get bent?
ever considered trying it out??
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:02 AM)clericlaw Wrote: is it easy to get bent?
ever considered trying it out??

i've used these combos before man ...

yes it is quite easy to get bent ... but you know what, use whatever works for you. you've already made up your mind
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i've used these combos before man ...

yes it is quite easy to get bent ... but you know what, use whatever works for you. you've already made up your mind

but if its supposed to be carp then im confuised ..

also the stadium cost 40 us!!!
then could u make anything better with these??

burning cerbeous
galzzy
dranzer v2
draciel s
voltic ape
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
master draciel
flash leopard
tiger defense (ar)
seaborg
death driger
driger v
wolborg
kid dragoon (no ar)
Griffolyon
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Fund...#pid160862

shud i get this $5 buck ok?
40$ isn't bad at all....though, maybe a member is selling one a little cheaper? IDK, I haven't looked.
As for combos, try.....

AR: Smash Turtle
WD: 10 Wide
SG: MG Right
BB: Draciel S (4 metal balls if you somehow have them)/Seaborg
Concept: Defense

AR: Tiger Defenser
SG: Burning Kerberous/Bearing Stinger (Wolborg's for left spin, though it doesn't work as well)
BB: Burning Kerberous/Bearing Stinger
SP: Dranzer V2/ Voltaic Ape (none if using bearing stinger's base)
Concept: Spin stealer

AR: Flash Leopard/Voltaic Ape/Bearing Stinger (if your feeling brave)
SG: MG Right/ Neo Right
BB: Galzzy(SG Flat)
Concept: Smash Attack

Also try Flash Leopard uncustomized and Dranzer V2 uncustomized. Keep in mind that we are only trying to help you out. Wink
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:36 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: 40$ isn't bad at all....though, maybe a member is selling one a little cheaper? IDK, I haven't looked.
As for combos, try.....

AR: Smash Turtle
SG: MG Right
BB: Draciel S (4 metal balls if you somehow have them)/Seaborg
Concept: Defense

AR: Tiger Defenser
SG: Burning Kerberous/Bearing Stinger (Wolborg's for left spin, though it doesn't work as well)
BB: Burning Kerberous/Bearing Stinger
SP: Dranzer V2/ Voltaic Ape (none if using bearing stinger's base)
Concept: Spin stealer

AR: Flash Leopard/Voltaic Ape/Bearing Stinger (if your feeling brave)
SG: MG Right/ Neo Right
BB: Galzzy(SG Flat)
Concept: Smash Attack

Also try Flash Leopard uncustomized and Dranzer V2 uncustomized. Keep in mind that we are only trying to help you out. Wink

too bad dont got 4 metal balls : (

wats MG RIGHT/ NEO RIGHT??
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
For future reference....
Neo right is the regular right spin gear and MG right is the one with the magnetic core in it.