RATE MY COMBOS

(Jun. 12, 2009  5:48 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
For future reference....
Neo right is the regular right spin gear and MG right is the one with the magnetic core in it.

which magnetic core

MG?"?
As in South or North or whatever? Any of them......
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:03 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: As in South or North or whatever? Any of them......

hey it works great but it dies down really quickly
THE smash lol

but wat ar shud i use out of the 3
If you talking about the attack combo, it is supposed to. It's supposed to KO the other beyblade in the first few seconds of the match, so it doesn't need to spin for a long time.
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:14 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: If you talking about the attack combo, it is supposed to. It's supposed to KO the other beyblade in the first few seconds of the match, so it doesn't need to spin for a long time.

true dat but wat ar is better i like flash leopard but voltic ape does all the heavy hits
Test them, if Voltaic Ape works better, use that AR.
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:29 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Test them, if Voltaic Ape works better, use that AR.

but flash leopard last longer ..

vol5tic is heavy hits

btw where can u get beyblade stats
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:29 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Test them, if Voltaic Ape works better, use that AR.

hey im gettinmg trygle shud i use dat?
Yup, Trygle's AR, Triple Wing , is pretty much the best AR for Right Spin Smash Attack so use that when you get it.
What is the best left spin AR for smash then, if I may ask..
Dragoon G's Eight Spiker, no question. It's more Spike Attack then Smash Attack but in this context that doesn't matter too much.