RARE! NIB First gen beyblades! dragoon dranzer galeon + grip launchers + accessories

How much for the scope?

Nvm found one for cheaper~
how much for that Dranzer
BUY EVERYTHING I HAVE LEFT FOR £420!(including shipping) ONLY SOLD DRANZERSHOOTER AND DRIGER TRIGGER!
(Jun. 14, 2015  7:52 PM)Akashbhambra Wrote: BUY EVERYTHING I HAVE LEFT FOR £420!(including shipping) ONLY SOLD DRANZERSHOOTER AND DRIGER TRIGGER!

Just an advice for your own good: £420 are 650$. If you assumed that 80$ were realistic for the accessories (upper range though), that would be about 80 bucks for each beyblade. Nobody is ever gonna buy your lot for that price. Not even for half of it.
(Jun. 15, 2015  9:07 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2015  7:52 PM)Akashbhambra Wrote: BUY EVERYTHING I HAVE LEFT FOR £420!(including shipping) ONLY SOLD DRANZERSHOOTER AND DRIGER TRIGGER!

Just an advice for your own good: £420 are 650$. If you assumed that 80$ were realistic for the accessories (upper range though), that would be about 80 bucks for each beyblade. Nobody is ever gonna buy your lot for that price. Not even for half of it.

That's your opinion and I respect it, I recently sold a similar lot for £400 if someone wants it they can offer me a price I don't need your advice lol thanks anyway
yeah thats a rip off
(Jun. 15, 2015  1:05 PM)Akashbhambra Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  9:07 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

That's your opinion and I respect it, I recently sold a similar lot for £400 if someone wants it they can offer me a price I don't need your advice lol thanks anyway

It´s not my personal opinion. It´s the current situation of the bey market. Nevertheless, if there are really some people, who are stupid enough to let themselves be pulled over the barrel like that, then just forget about my "lol"ly advice and try it.
I would be happy to pay $650 if I do have that much money. but unfortunately i don't have that much..so yeah...too expensive bro.
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:03 PM)Sephiroth[FF] Wrote: I would be happy to pay $650 if I do have that much money. but unfortunately i don't have that much..so yeah...too expensive bro.

Even if you had it, it would be quite unreasonable to pay more than double as much as neccessary. Anyways, we´d better discuss that in the plastics QA thread.
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:03 PM)Sephiroth[FF] Wrote: I would be happy to pay $650 if I do have that much money. but unfortunately i don't have that much..so yeah...too expensive bro.

Even if you had it, it would be quite unreasonable to pay more than double as much as neccessary. Anyways, we´d better discuss that in the plastics QA thread.

Another user on here came to me and said I won't sell the dranzer shooter for more than $30, I sold it for over $100 if somebody wants the items they will pay for them lol thanks anyway but you are not needed on my thread
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:52 PM)Akashbhambra Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

Another user on here came to me and said I won't sell the dranzer shooter for more than $30, I sold it for over $100 if somebody wants the items they will pay for them lol thanks anyway but you are not needed on my thread

hmm, i don't think you should be rude to stoney, he just gives you advice which he thinks about the price. If it doesn't suits you, then let it be.
(Jun. 15, 2015  6:04 PM)Sephiroth[FF] Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:52 PM)Akashbhambra Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Even if you had it, it would be quite unreasonable to pay more than double as much as neccessary. Anyways, we´d better discuss that in the plastics QA thread.

hmm, i don't think you should be rude to stoney, he just gives you advice which he thinks about the price. If it doesn't suits you, then let it be.

Not once have I been rude, I don't need the advice maybe in the future I may decrease the price but I won't let any of my items go for nothing, I decide how I sell not anyone else but thanks
(Jun. 15, 2015  6:14 PM)Akashbhambra Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  6:04 PM)Sephiroth[FF] Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:52 PM)Akashbhambra Wrote: Another user on here came to me and said I won't sell the dranzer shooter for more than $30, I sold it for over $100 if somebody wants the items they will pay for them lol thanks anyway but you are not needed on my thread

Not once have I been rude, I don't need the advice maybe in the future I may decrease the price but I won't let any of my items go for nothing, I decide how I sell not anyone else but thanks

Wants to rip off customers, is rude, doesn´t even realize that he is rude and denies it. Just a summery of what really isn´t needed on WBO.

I didn´t say you should sell them for nothing, but for realistic prices, because 650 bucks for that is completely insane. I only tried to help, because I pretty much keep track of the bey market and I saw that your "offer" is completely unrealistic and it won´t go at all like this. Again, if you´ve already found an idiot to rip off, congratulations. But I´m not the type of person, who just keeps quiet and lets other people walk right into a trap. It´s my right to mention that, even if you are the creator of this thread and are not happy about the difference between your asking price and reality.
lol $650. Also yes you are rude. You basically told Stoney to get the hell out of your thread and you were rude to me before when I was just giving you what my experience tells me and another member called you on it.
(Jun. 15, 2015  10:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: lol $650. Also yes you are rude. You basically told Stoney to get the hell out of your thread and you were rude to me before when I was just giving you what my experience tells me and another member called you on it.

Lol say what you want it's not needed on my thread, I already proved you wrong, and stoney is the one being rude calling another person an 'idiot' just because they have the money to spend. It's not needed it really isn't I'll sell my items for the prices I choose I don't need you or him to price my items or to tell me no one will buy it.
Okay so Stoney is a she. And this has escalated very far and every one should just leave it be and hope people that view the thread will see Stoney's posts and not buy an outrageously priced lot. Also, Stoney wasn't referring to anyone directly by saying 'idiot'.