[R3] Luck vs. Synth

Poll: My vote goes to ...

Entry A
13.89%
Entry B
86.11%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
Loving entry B. It got my vote for sure. Anyways, good luck to both Luck and Synth.
wow, this was posted fast...

Goodluck Luck!
B gets it because of yet another cleaner render of the main picture. Once again, the main person, Master Chief this time, looks iffy. So yeah...
Torn between both.

A has the amazing focal and blending, while B has the rock solid basics.

Argh...
Argh...
Argh...
Can I vote for both? Wait, I can.

*AS ONE OF THE STAFF, I VOTE FOR BOTH ENTRIES*
(Going with ABABABABBABABABABABBABABABBABABABABABABBAB......... Still can't decide)...
The Breakdown (Click to View)
Looking at the Halo 4 cover, whoever did entry A barely did anything. The second entry seems more artificial while the first appears to use more natural and harder means, the effort is not enough to impose its concept to the entry B, where the render was really worked and the author actually has gotten to "own it". There is a good expression in French for that ...
I see, thanks Kai-V.

If that's the case, B for me.
I would say B. It appeals to me more.
You do not have to vote for entry B just because it is the one I prefer, hah. I was simply justifying my own vote.
I know I'm just saying that Entry B has more colors. It's better looking. So that's why I voted for Entry B.
entry b is epic Gasp
Id definately vote for B, it blends better, looks better and is bright enough.
I really like A but as Kai-V said, A is too similar to the Halo 4 cover.

B gets my vote!
B gets my vote due to the fact that A almost is the same as the Halo 4 cover.
Entry A: Colours don't blend well, no depth, bad lighting and thr focal point has been disturbed.

Entry B: Good use of C4Ds, nice render, good flow, depth and lighting and the colour scheme is nice

Guess my vote goes to ...............B.
Dude, entry A has decently awesome blending and depth.