Quick noob question.

Just found this in my collection...what is it called? What did it come off of? And is it legal?

**Sorry for the terrible cell phone picture**

[Image: WEIGHTDISK.jpg]
Revolver Attack, pretty much useless.
EDIT: Legal.
Revolver Attack and if you have questions ask it in the Ask A Question, Get an Answer Thread instead of making a new topic each time.
This could have been posted in the 'Ask a question' thread. Answer as Shika said. It came with one of the old PS1 games I think.
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: This could have been posted in the 'Ask a question' thread. Answer as Shika said. It came with one of the old PS1 games I think.

That one was gold. Revolver attack was in a 2 Random boosters and the original Gaia Dragoon, I believe.
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:22 PM)Nick Wrote: Just found this in my collection...what is it called? What did it come off of? And is it legal?

**Sorry for the terrible cell phone picture**

[Image: WEIGHTDISK.jpg]

yeah it's legal quite a few blades have it
next time post it in the ask a question thread
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: This could have been posted in the 'Ask a question' thread. Answer as Shika said. It came with one of the old PS1 games I think.
It also came with my import copy of the beyblade movie along with the rest of the dark series gaia dragoon. :o
Came from lots of places then. More common than I thought. :X
My bad...uh alright, just wondering where in the world it came from..must have came with my movie?.. who knows....you guys can lock this now Smile