Quetzalcoatl: Don't let your empty wallet cloud your judgement.

if qutz is starting to get outclassed then i should proberly stop thinking about getting it!
Or, you could buy it for 90! *Shock*
More economically sound ways to get it, I believe.
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:02 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote: A fresh RF would do almost nothing. The RF must be worn down a little to get the extra kick. When an RF is in its prime it is worn down just enough to make it the fastest it will ever be.

umm, actually a fresh rf is faster than a worn rf the main advantage of a worn rf is that its easier to control and has way less self ko's than a new rf
Thats wrong, slightly worn RF's perform better than mint ones.
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:32 AM)darkaries24 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:02 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote: A fresh RF would do almost nothing. The RF must be worn down a little to get the extra kick. When an RF is in its prime it is worn down just enough to make it the fastest it will ever be.

umm, actually a fresh rf is faster than a worn rf the main advantage of a worn rf is that its easier to control and has way less self ko's than a new rf

what is this
do you even own rf
ya i know the performance is better than a new rf but gilgamesh said a worn rf is faster than a new rf.
"the Bottom has a large amount of traction against the stadium floor, resulting in a such a fast and powerful attack pattern that it OFTEN RENDERES ITSELF USELESS BY SELF-KOING the Beyblade it is being used on."
" it is recommended that you never use a brand new RF in any sort of competitive situation, as its likelihood of self-KOing is much higher; wear it down a little with some practice battles first. When this is done,THE RAPID MOVEMENT OF RF MAY SUBSIDE SLIGHTLY but it becomes MORE CONTROLABLE, and thus, more useful."

the above info (gotten from beywiki) proves what i was trying to say. i didnt say a fresh rf was better did i? no. i just said it was faster and harder to control.
it actually is faster when it wears out
the hole gets smaller
it also gets softer and has more friction
I love this conversation <3

off-topic
ok but beywiki says otherwise...

btw isnt this conversation about quetz. this is getting seariosly off topic and i only meant to correct what i thought to be a "mistake" not for this to turn into a 6 post argument.
darkaries24, beywiki may say otherwise but its wrong. Some things on there are wrong this being a great example. I suggest if you really want to find something out do it yourself or ask someone who can be trusted. (don't mean to sound harsh)
ok then. so back to quets, i didnt realize how simmilar bull is to quets!
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:57 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: ok then. so back to quets, i didnt realize how simmilar bull is to quets!

Quetz is much better. Bull's only use is Moo Moo Hurricane. (Look it up, I can't remember the parts) But Quetz has been outclassed by Vulcan, and Pegasis has found it's use. Ray's also much cheaper, and is also useful. Quetz is no longer worth anymore than 30 bucks in my opinion.
The Silver version certainley is, as a collectors item.
But not when used competitively. That is what I was getting at. I'd rather use Ray.
by bull similar to quets i mean shape wise
Bull sucks even more than Quetz.
i know i just stated shape simmilarity!!!
But why? Most people have noticed, and it's not as if they're comparable in preformance.
Quetzalcoatl is now outclassed becuz new beys r released. Like vulcan and mercury. ray can also be recommended. Though it should still be recommended since it's the 2nd shortest track out right now. wf is still active, though it doesnt give off much friction unlike rf/cs/r2f
That wasn't a very good analysis.
All of Quetz's parts are outclassed/released in better/cheaper beys, so it does not warrant a purchase.
If you wanted a 90 you should buy BB-96. It comes with 90 and 85 as well as multiple top-tier wheels (even though Libra is banned)
How about banking using Quetzalcoatl 85R^F.
Nothing is stopping you from using this beyblade, but other, more efficient and cheaper beyblades have been found rendering Quetzalcoatl an unnecessary and mostly out-preformed wheel.