Quetzalcoatl: Don't let your empty wallet cloud your judgement.

No, McFrown's testing was simply more one sided, his point is still conveyed. Even in Fyuuor's testing.
I know it was still conveyed but in Frownies testing it was like it totally sucked and in Fyuuor's it was like it's alright for attack but no longer good enough to be top tier so the give completly different impressions of what Quetz is like.
True, I was just replying to Anime101 who said that McFrown was wrong, which is most definitely not what is conveyed in Fyuuor's testing.
Even with Fyuuor's better results, it doesn't make it worth the buy.
i think all 4 layer beyblades will eventually be outclassed by the hybrid wheel 5 layers types. its not worth buying them at outrageous prices.
Eventually I'm sure, but I think Libra, Pegasis, and Leone will be up there for a looooooong time.
Things like Wing Cross were good forever, mind you.
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:41 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I just posted these results in the Advanced Forum:

Quetzalcoatl Results and Comparisons (Click to View)

Attack Vs Attack Results Featuring Quetzalcoatl (Click to View)

*EDITED WITH ATTACK VS ATTACK RESULTS*

Do you think it would be possible to test each attack custom that you used in the Attack vs Attack against MF Earth Bull GB145WB to see which ones fair best as far as an attack type?

And just out of curiosity, how much does quetz weigh?
(Nov. 26, 2010  8:59 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:41 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I just posted these results in the Advanced Forum:

Do you think it would be possible to test each attack custom that you used in the Attack vs Attack against MF Earth Bull GB145WB to see which ones fair best as far as an attack type?

Already have.. >.>

If you click on the tab that says 'Quetzalcoatl Results and Comparisons' you'll see the results that your after.
Interesting results.
Seems that Rubber Flat has a totally different result in different combos.
But how come RF in Quetz does not have better results than others'?
Maybe because its in prime condition. I would prefer a fresh RF or R2F.
(Nov. 26, 2010  3:23 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Maybe because its in prime condition. I would prefer a fresh RF or R2F.

um......What's a 'prime condition' part?
excuse me I'm dumb
(Nov. 26, 2010  3:23 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Maybe because its in prime condition. I would prefer a fresh RF or R2F.

What reason would there be to want a fresh RF?
Well I thought it might perform the same as a fresh RF :3
A fresh RF would do almost nothing. The RF must be worn down a little to get the extra kick. When an RF is in its prime it is worn down just enough to make it the fastest it will ever be.
(Nov. 26, 2010  9:27 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  8:59 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:

Already have.. >.>

If you click on the tab that says 'Quetzalcoatl Results and Comparisons' you'll see the results that your after.

X{ omg im sorry, i completely missed those when i first viewed that post. But, do you happen to know the weight of Quetz wheel?
WOW! Quetzalcoatl Sucks
It doesn't suck, it is just outclassed. There is a HUGE difference. A part that sucks would be Dark, M145, Q, Poison, or Killer. Quetz is just merely outclassed.
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:35 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: It doesn't suck, it is just outclassed. There is a HUGE difference. A part that sucks would be Dark, M145, Q, Poison, or Killer. Quetz is just merely outclassed.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS MY POINT.... ur gonna one of my fav wbo members sry off topic
That was McFrown's point, I believe.
That was exactly mc frowns point. Quetz just is not top tier quality there is just to many things that beat it (Dark-Aries-CH120-FS). Quetz is majorly outclassed.
Aw... I just spent 20 bucks on one UnhappyAngry. Oh well. It still comes with 90 and I happen to like WF. But quetz can NOT be that outclassed... but losing to the dark wheel that much makes me think again. Dark just plain old sucks.

EDIT: Well, this makes no sense, and the last time I checked, because of Libra's weight, It was broken. But this video says otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBFYeHB40...re=related

And then this: even though this isn't the best combo, it's still pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIZPmbrwGP8

So the point is, it still has potential. And if it is deceptively round, it may have possibilities of stamina. You just never know. Also, I'd say DrigerGT is pretty credible.
(Nov. 28, 2010  11:45 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: So the point is, it still has potential. And if it is deceptively round, it may have possibilities of stamina.

Quetzalcoatl has terrible stamina, I wouldn't recommended using it in a stamina combination at all.
To tell you the truth, Quetz kinda made the metagame a little bit unfun because of the MF(s) if you slap one on Quetz then its insanly strong. I wonder how its performance is with the MF-H kind. ;S
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Quetz sucks at Defense and Stamina, and is 'whatever' at Attack. A Metal Face does not change this.