Quetz Draft.

Poll: Is my article good(for a twelve year old whose worse subject is writing)?

yes
65.00%
no
35.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
umm...why is libra banned? if it is so good, then why ban it?
edit: does quetz, or is it gonna have, a MWS version?
(Sep. 25, 2010  4:43 AM)Leonwind Wrote: if it is so good, then why ban it?

Dear Lord please be kidding.

I think it shoud be unbanned, personally, but that doesn't matter.

EDIT: And it's HWS : \
(Sep. 25, 2010  4:43 AM)Leonwind Wrote: umm...why is libra banned? if it is so good, then why ban it?
edit: does quetz, or is it gonna have, a MWS version?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ra_DF145BS

No, most likely not.
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:35 AM)Leonwind Wrote: in that case, why do some articles say to own multiples? oh well. personally, i like this draft
Plastic breaks and rubber wears out.

Also Quetz has 0 Upper Attack.
Just leave this alone for now but in your vid it had some :\
Thank You Mcfrown and Kai-V (though i think the "Dear Lord please be kidding" was a little unnecisary) I haden't read the libra article yet, so thats why i didnt know

Sorry. ment HWS. Also sorry Quetz wont get an HWS version.

Wait, i thought Quetz did have upper attack? can you explain please
(Sep. 25, 2010  5:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:35 AM)Leonwind Wrote: in that case, why do some articles say to own multiples? oh well. personally, i like this draft
Plastic breaks and rubber wears out.

Also Quetz has 0 Upper Attack.

Do you own a Quetz? It has so much it makes the other bey POP when it hits. Maybe you haven't tried it on a low track, but mine has so much that I've sent things up and over the wall of my Hasbro stadium(s). Seriously look at the slope on the wheel it's quite severe.
I do own a Quetz.
It is in no way sufficient for upper, especially compared to the likes of Upper Dragoon.
If you look at Quetz, the ramps are so curved everything just slides up.
What you see is more smash attack at an upward angle than anything.
when you put ut that way, i actualy partialy agree with him. compare any other Upper Attack part to the AR Upper Dragoon, and it seems that nothing can meet up to those standards. not even the MFB Quetz. Though, thats kinda unfair to Quetz, as it is the only MFB upper attack at moment.

basicly, IF Quetz was ever made into an HWS bey, i would hope it would have a new Metal Wheel that is similar to Upper Dragoon
but, regardless, it still is upper attack and is consodered a very good bey
It is not Upper.
Not at all.
To be fair Circle/Samurai Upper are more smash than upper too.
It's good but it could have more detail and there are a few minor spelling errors xD
But still i gotta say it gives you a good idea about the blade.
And Quetz owns Pegasis!
why dont you write abouts its rarity you do know that it take 15000 points to get that bey
I wouldn't really consider it rare. Both versions are easy to find now granted though that one is easier to find than the other. Also on the Quetz vs Pegasis thing I consider Pegasis to be much better. One last thing Shadowpegasis the 230 track will probably benefit the pegasis combo than quetz because it is also a force smash combo.