Quetz 90RF vs. MF Quetz CH120CS: Which version is better?

Poll: Which Quetz combo is more efficient?

Quetz 90RF
46.67%
MF Quetz CH120CS
53.33%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
when i take physics class hopefully i can study some wheels lol if i knew now i would study the Ray wheel wich i think needs more testingWink p.s nevermind im getting off topic about the Ray wheel
You won't figure much out, especially if you're just taking basic high school level physics courses.
Why is everybody so obsessed with the "physics" of beyblade? I mean, a lot of what some members here claim to be physics is really just assumptions. Hard results are so much easier and definitive than the many different physics principles that you would need to calculate. Nigh on impossible, and incredibly stupid to do so.

To keep my post on topic, I will say that I think that MF Quetz CH120 CS is better. Didn't it get higher win rates? My memory is foggy atm.
Well i think people are so obsessed with physics of beyblades because people can't exactly explain why combinations are good they just say they are because of test results and they are probably just trying to figure it out.
lol is it sad that im trying to get higher lvl college classes to learn how to make video game physics and try to use them to help here lol

btw momiji manju
i said b4 DrigerGT said his test showed that the ch120cs had higher win rate and stamina than rf but they nulled that bc he tested the 90rf n the ch120cs on two def beys
(Aug. 24, 2010  11:18 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: video game physics =/= irl physics
:V

its real life sumilation and design for the millitary

btw lets keep on topic ch120 ftw
Hm I think i recall seeing a post about that. My impression has always been it's better, since seeing a video of it in action( I think). You can't exactly figure all the physics out. Even with a basic level of physics, things such as the force vectors at the point of contact, the concentration of the force etc, it's too much. then add uber high velocity and pretty much all physics goes out the door.
if it cant be done then it can be mathed out
if it has happend we can prove it with math

i found it book shopping for my calc class im retaking for a higher grade

also idk where pple are voting on this poll i see like 9 votes for ch120 and rest 90rf the sad thing is i only see like 6-8 dif pple talk about it
We can, however how will you sub in the variable of your opponents launch, what bey they are using etc? I think we are derailing the thread so I will be happy to talk about this with you via pm.
(Aug. 24, 2010  11:16 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: lol is it sad that im trying to get higher lvl college classes to learn how to make video game physics and try to use them to help here lol

btw momiji manju
i said b4 DrigerGT said his test showed that the ch120cs had higher win rate and stamina than rf but they nulled that bc he tested the 90rf n the ch120cs on two def beys

He never tested them against the same combo I've been trying to tell you that since three days ago... Those are not valid tests!
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:46 AM)Marco Wrote: He never tested them against the same combo I've been trying to tell you that since three days ago... Those are not valid tests!
never said they were after i noticed that he asked where this was talked about b4 and brought back up DrigerGT since he has talked about this b4 damm stop flamming me everywhere
Not being a jerk here, but if you want anyone to take you seriously, at least type properly.
I know.. I said that as a basic 'I told you so'. And I would stop 'Flamming' you as you call it, and it's really not just more of you give bad info I correct you, but you are very ignorant in most of your posts. If you notice it's not just me but a lot of people telling you to get your facts straight. If you would like to further discuss this I would gladly take it to PM's as I don't want to be spamming up this thread.
I have also done a bit of testing with Quetz. It's unfortunate that I do not have ch120 so instead I used a 125 track. I also do not have GB145 nor do I have a CS. I figured that RF works about the same as CS works.

Stadium: MFB Attack Stadium
Equipment: Launcher Grip, Bey Launcher

Quetzalcoatl 90RF vs MF Earth Aquario C145WB

1.Quetz KO
2.Quetz KO
3.Aquario Outspin
4.Aquario Outspin
5.Quetz Outspin
6.Quetz KO
7.Aquario Outspin
8.Aquario KO
9.Quetz KO
10.Aquario Outspin
11.Quetz KO
12.Quetz KO
13.Aquario Outspin
14.Quetz KO
15.Quetz Outspin
16.Quetz Outspin
17.Aquario Outspin
18.Quetz KO
19.Quetz KO
20.Quetz Outspin

Quetzalcoatl 90RF: 13 Wins
MF Earth Aquario C145WB: 7 Wins

Quetzalcoatl win rate: 65%

I also put on a MF on Quetz 90RF and got the same results.

MF Quetz 125RF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB

1.Quetz KO
2.Quetz KO
3.Aquario Outspin
4.Quetz KO
5.Quetz KO
6.Quetz KO
7.Aquario Outspin
8.Quetz KO
9.Quetz Outspin
10.Quetz Outspin
11.Quetz KO
12.Quetz KO
13.Quetz KO
14.Quetz KO
15.Aquario Outspin
16.Quetz KO
17.Quetz KO
18.Quetz KO
19.Quetz Outspin
20.Quetz KO

MF Quetzalcoatl 125RF: 16 Wins
MF Earth Aquario C145WB: 4 Wins

Quetzalcoatl win rate: 80%

I also took off the MF on this combo and replaced it with a regular quetz face bolt. This combo had a 70% win rate.

Thanks to TehBrownSauce for helping with this test. Smile
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:33 PM)Quetzel Wrote: I have also done a bit of testing with Quetz. It's unfortunate that I do not have ch120 so instead I used a 125 track. I also do not have GB145 nor do I have a CS. I figured that RF works about the same as CS works.

Stadium: MFB Attack Stadium
Equipment: Launcher Grip, Bey Launcher

Quetzalcoatl 90RF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB

1.Quetz KO
2.Quetz KO
3.Aquario Outspin
4.Aquario Outspin
5.Quetz Outspin
6.Quetz KO
7.Aquario Outspin
8.Aquario KO
9.Quetz KO
10.Aquario Outspin
11.Quetz KO
12.Quetz KO
13.Aquario Outspin
14.Quetz KO
15.Quetz Outspin
16.Quetz Outspin
17.Aquario Outspin
18.Quetz KO
19.Quetz KO
20.Quetz Outspin

Quetzalcoatl 90RF: 13 Wins
MF Earth Aquario C145WB: 7 Wins

Quetzalcoatl win rate: 65%

I also put on a MF on Quetz 90RF and got the same results.

MF Quetz 125RF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB

1.Quetz KO
2.Quetz KO
3.Aquario Outspin
4.Quetz KO
5.Quetz KO
6.Quetz KO
7.Aquario Outspin
8.Quetz KO
9.Quetz Outspin
10.Quetz Outspin
11.Quetz KO
12.Quetz KO
13.Quetz KO
14.Quetz KO
15.Aquario Outspin
16.Quetz KO
17.Quetz KO
18.Quetz KO
19.Quetz Outspin
20.Quetz KO

MF Quetzalcoatl 125RF: 16 Wins
MF Earth Aquario C145WB: 4 Wins

Quetzalcoatl win rate: 80%

I also took off the MF on this combo and replaced it with a regular quetz face bolt. This combo had a 70% win rate.

Thanks to TehBrownSauce for helping with this test. Smile

both tests say you're testing against earth bull yet you have aquario in the results?
RF is nothing like CS.
Your results are worthless in this discussion.

(Although 125 height did win :V )
I've heard cs is easier to control than rf. What exactly is the difference i don't own cs yet.
They perform completly differently. RF just spins round but CS is like FS but much better so goes into stamina mode then goes back to attacking.
I just posted these results to show that Quetz at a higher height gets better results against top tier defense. I have also used Flame Bull 145SD against MF Quetz 125RF and Quetz just dominated that stamina combo. I used Quetz 90RF against this same stamina combo and it as well beat bull; however the MF Quetz 125RF had much bigger smashes.
Is anyone going to post concrete results? I acknowledge Quetzels effort, but it wasn't CH120CS, and that difference could mean a lot.
Someone should ask ellz.
Ellz did make the combo after all.
Isn't he away?
Why don't we use ellz stats, use the same def combo (vs 90RF) and compare that?
Sorry I'm late to the party.
I'd personally say that CH120CS is a better combination, yet people seem to have had more consistent results with Quetz 90RF since they find CS considerably harder to use.
I'd say a large part of deciding which of the two is better is purely based off of which works better for you.

The results I posted on MF Quetz CH120 were better than my previous experiences with 90RF, and by having the adaptability of height it lends itself to more situations.