Quetz 90RF vs. MF Quetz CH120CS: Which version is better?

Poll: Which Quetz combo is more efficient?

Quetz 90RF
46.67%
MF Quetz CH120CS
53.33%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
There has been a debate amongst the combos Quetz 90RF and MF Quetz CH120CS. The questions at hand are: Which one is in fact more efficient? Should they be alternates for each other? Should Quetz 90RF be replace in the top-tier spot for MF Quetz CH120CS? Post your thoughts and comments here.
Shouldn't results be posted more than anything else cause that's the only definitive answer?
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:25 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Shouldn't results be posted more than anything else cause that's the only definitive answer?

Agree.

/wantsellztoshowup
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:25 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Shouldn't results be posted more than anything else cause that's the only definitive answer?

True. That is what this thread is for. I haven't done any testing between them myself since I don't have a CS right now.
drigergt has them posted on his youtube acc look for it
MF Quetz CH120CS has a higher win % by a little but still its more
I've never gotten good results with Quetz on anything higher than a 100 track.

If we're talking about an attacker with CH120, I'd use LLDrago as my wheel.
I'd rather use LLDrago on 90.
ROLE REVERSAL

Link please? I looked through his channel and could not find valid test results.
hes asking MF Quetz CH120CS or Quetz 90RF and only those parts plz keep on topic

also i fell like with parts like C145 low atk beys have a harder time winning while a ch120 can hit all bey except low atk (which this is ment to fight def,stamina, or bal bey anyways)
adiennika24 he wasn't even going off topic Confused And could you better word that last part?
Nice results, Frownie.
(Aug. 22, 2010  9:42 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Nice results, Frownie.

They were Ellz results. Or were you being sarcastic?
(Aug. 22, 2010  9:43 PM)Marco Wrote: They were Ellz results. Or were you being sarcastic?

Nah, I thought they were Frownie's. When I'm sarcastic, I use emoticons. Still, good tests.
what i mean is he/she is trying to ask which is better MF Quetz CH120CS or Quetz 90RF dont talk about anything else but those beys vs any bey
also MF Quetz CH120CS or Quetz 90RF are both ment to fight def and stamina type beys and in my mind MF Quetz CH120CS has better win rate and has been shown on DrigerGT youtube acc

now on atk types vs atk types bey i have no clue on its win rate since i cant test that

also can anyone test MF Quetz CH120CS vs Quetz 90RF just to see what the out come would be?
You can't alternate one for another because they use different parts.

MF Quetz CH120CS > Quetz 90RF imo, but it's not like MF Quetz CH120CS is amazing for me either - CH120 rattles too much for it to be effective.
adiennika I think you're taking this I want to be an admin thing a little too seriously, something as insignificant as that shouldn't be pointed out because almost his whole post was on topic. I still don't have a link of valid tests that DrigerGT has done. I saw MF Quetz CH120RF against MF Earth Bull GB145WB but never saw Quetz 90RF against that combo so if you could give me a link it would be greatly appreciated. I have seen Quetz 90Rf against other combos but seeing as though they are not the same combo as the one that CH120 faced they are invalid. Also Quetz 90RF has around a 90% win rate against top tier defense and I haven't seen any 100 percents with CH120 so I don't think it could be so much worse that it should be taken off the top tier list like Mc Frown said.
I really don't think either is better because they both have weaknesses in their own right. Are they both top tier quetz 90 rf is i think mf quetz ch120 cs could be but needs more testing. Beyblades have a lot to do with physics and i don't think a lot of people take that into consideration. I mean i realize a lot of people know that but sometimes people don't know why combos work well with each other and i think it could be explained with physics.
That's sort of how I've been (or at least attempting to be) working the whole time :V
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:34 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: That's sort of how I've been (or at least attempting to be) working the whole time :V

like i posted you can make a constant parabola and give you a spin time and rotation rate but idk how to calc in recoil and launch errors into the equation
. . . so you can only calc spin time, rotation, what it takes to off balance, but you cant predict how much dammage a bey does to ea?

now i feel dumb bc i know there has to be a way
Thats exactly why beyblade is 50% knowledge 20% skill and 30% luck. Well that's how I think of it at least.
EDIT: And no there is no way...
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:34 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: . . . so you can only calc spin time, rotation, what it takes to off balance, but you cant predict how much dammage a bey does to ea?

now i feel dumb bc i know there has to be a way

If you were omniscient.

The depth of physics is astounding, to extensively calculate the properties of just one metal wheel could take months, even years.
no probaly need to go out and order the new TI calc thta does 3d diragrams and can probaly even record a stamina type and a def type just the atk movement prob wont stay in camera long enough to get a steady record
It's not that simple. There's just too many variables and factors in general.