Questions on which beys to buy with Master Diabolos.

Jeez its been years since ive posted here or looked at beyblade. Anyways, I recently ordered master diabolos, is the triple booster lord spriggan set a good purchase to pair with it? Not really familiar with top tier combos right now. Budget is around 50$.

I wanted to mention I currently have a maximum garuda, and legend spriggan for my previous best beys, with my only good stamina tip being revolve, and no good attack tips. I'm really not familar with how far beyblade burst has come. I also have 7 meteor and 4 glaive for my best disks.
The Master base is widely regarded as the best part in it for a release with parts that don't really falter. In left spin, the Around disk interferes with the wings creating a ton of Burst Resistance. Unfortunately Around only comes on 2 beys, both of which are Prizes from a random booster (Flare Dragon and Gaia Dragoon). You'll also need Bearing as it acts as the "King of Stamina" and the high burst resistance allows it to work better in same spin.

If you need a new attack type, I would look into getting Zwei Bahamut or Super Hyperion if you want a one and done deal. The Random Booster release of Knockout Odin with a Rubber Flat ' driver such as Xtreme' or Quick' and a heavy disk like 0, 10, 00, or Sting is likely the easiest new attack combination to understand if you need to customize.

If you wan't a more traditional Stamina/Defense type pick up Tact, That base will do pretty alright on most defense and stamina drivers.

If you pick up the GT triple booster, I would also get Xtend+ to use with the lord base. Xtend+ has crazy LAD and is a necessary part if you want to play with Zombies/Opposite Spin Stamina. Easiest one to knab is from Union Achilles. The Achilles chip is also really strong too.

You might feel more at home playing Classic format which revolves around the Single and Dual layers.
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:35 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: The Master base is widely regarded as the best part in it for a release with parts that don't really falter. In left spin, the Around disk interferes with the wings creating a ton of Burst Resistance. Unfortunately Around only comes on 2 beys, both of which are Prizes from a random booster (Flare Dragon and Gaia Dragoon). You'll also need Bearing as it acts as the "King of Stamina" and the high burst resistance allows it to work better in same spin.

If you need a new attack type, I would look into getting Zwei Bahamut or Super Hyperion if you want a one and done deal. The Random Booster release of Knockout Odin with a Rubber Flat ' driver such as Xtreme' or Quick' and a heavy disk like 0, 10, 00, or Sting  is likely the easiest new attack combination to understand if you need to customize.

If you wan't a more traditional Stamina/Defense type pick up Tact, That base will do pretty alright on most defense and stamina drivers.

If you pick up the GT triple booster, I would also get Xtend+ to use with the lord base. Xtend+ has crazy LAD and is a necessary part if you want to play with Zombies/Opposite Spin Stamina. Easiest one to knab is from Union Achilles.  The Achilles chip is also really strong too.

You might feel more at home playing Classic format which revolves around the Single and Dual layers.
Interesting, I was thinking of the triple booster set + union achilles but its a lot of money. Not even sure if the other beys in the triple set besides lord sprigann are worth it tbh.

Jeez, with all this coronavirus stuff happening I can't find a good price to buy these beys from that ship from the U.S. :d
I would recommend amazon jp the prices are really good and the shipping is only 10$ i would just get union diabolos for bearing and then order around from ebay from a seller called 3.style he’s a really cool guy and sells many individual parts and remember you can also use master as an anti attack, but judgment is still good so that might be a good base to pick up but a must have is union because of xtend + good for opposite spin and it’s always good to have an ashura chip, so if I were you try to get union and master for now and then work your way up to judgment and spriggan
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:47 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:35 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: The Master base is widely regarded as the best part in it for a release with parts that don't really falter. In left spin, the Around disk interferes with the wings creating a ton of Burst Resistance. Unfortunately Around only comes on 2 beys, both of which are Prizes from a random booster (Flare Dragon and Gaia Dragoon). You'll also need Bearing as it acts as the "King of Stamina" and the high burst resistance allows it to work better in same spin.

If you need a new attack type, I would look into getting Zwei Bahamut or Super Hyperion if you want a one and done deal. The Random Booster release of Knockout Odin with a Rubber Flat ' driver such as Xtreme' or Quick' and a heavy disk like 0, 10, 00, or Sting  is likely the easiest new attack combination to understand if you need to customize.

If you pick up the GT triple booster, I would also get Xtend+ to use with the lord base. Xtend+ has crazy LAD and is a necessary part if you want to play with Zombies/Opposite Spin Stamina. Easiest one to knab is from Union Achilles.  The Achilles chip is also really strong too.

Interesting, I was thinking of the triple booster set + union achilles but its a lot of money. Not even sure if the other beys in the triple set besides lord sprigann are worth it tbh.

Jeez, with all this coronavirus stuff happening I can't find a good price to buy these beys from that ship from the U.S. :d

The Bahamut Chip, Wall, 00, Orbit Metal, and octa all have uses. Though the last two mainly for Classic, Om for Stamina and TT octa for weight based KO Defense.

I got so dang lucky last week. My Triple Booster and a random booster 12 came in the same day. Not the layer i wanted, but i got Deep Chaos with xtend, so i can use that on my new Lord. It was a good day

(Apr. 30, 2020  6:47 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:

Four-Gaming is based in Jacksonville, ships Postal Service. I ordered my triple booster and Ace Ashurs from them for $5 shipping. Family owned as well