Questions, hopefully in the right category this time..

Questions:
1. What are face boosters?
2. Does anyone know if the like arcade game is being released in the US?
3. Are the old beyblades at all competitive anymore?
4. Are the old ones still allowed in tournaments?
5. How much is a beyblade not in mint condition selling for?
6. What happened to Tyson and the rest of them?
7. Are the new ones a lot more complicated to assemble then the old ones?
8. How come everybody else is so far behind Japan on getting the new ones?
9. Is the beypoint thing online or in person?
10. In the show are there still the bit beasts?
11. Are the rumors true that the next line is going to include holagram bit beasts that appear when the battle starts and are controllable by the launcher?
And 12. Why does Japan always get the best new stuff before everyone else?
Also, what is a gimmick beyblade.
I'll answer the quick ones.

2. Very unlikely
3. No
4. No
5. Depends on a lot of things.
7. No it's the opposite actually
8. Because the Japanese ones are released much earlier.
11. Where the hell did you here that complete rubbish?
12. See the answer to question 8. Very obvious question. A gimmick beyblade is a beyblade with a special gimmick.

All of your questions could be answered easily if you looked a little for them.
When people actually respond and answer basic questions (specifically when posted in the wrong place), it just encourages that behavior.
Hahahaha.

This should actually be in the "Ask a Question Get an Answer!" thread but I'll answer it anyways.

1. Face Boosters on the website are ways to get the little faces you may notice under some of the avatars of the members here.

2. I've heard no word on this.

3. Technically, Yes. But everyone has switched over to Metal Fight / Metal Fusion for the most part.

4. Not in Metal Fight tournaments but it's possible to still run plastic generation tournaments.

5. Plastic Generation? Couldn't say, it would depend on the blade, how much demand there is for it and how well it was kept.

6. In the new series they do not exist, it's a completely new cast with new characters.

7. A little bit, but not by much. Anything released in the US/Canada uses what's called the Hybrid Wheel System. It's a 5 piece blade set up the uses a Face Bolt to hold together a Energy wheel (the top part) the Fusion Wheel (Which is like a combination of the attack ring and the weight disk) and the track (the part between the disk and the tip) The tip connects to the track which allows for changing of the tip itself. If you look on the wiki there is a diagram that depicts this very well.

8. It's not super slow but everything is released in Japan first. The localization isn't that bad, it's only been like a year?

9. For WBO it's both. You earn them through competing in tournaments but they are displayed to everyone online.

10. No there are not. The show has an astrology theme going on now. Although each blade has a name and some sort of constellation assigned to it which kind of acts like a bit beast (but not really).

11. There has been no word of this. Battle Strikers has a control system using magnets right now but there is nothing like that for Beyblade.

12. This is because they invent it and it gets released in their home country. Once other countries see how well it does they decide to localize it in their own country. If you've noticed different companies handle Beyblades in different countries.

I'm not sure what you mean by gimmick Beyblade but it might be something like a Zombie or a Compact which are both on the Wiki.

Next time please post any questions you have in the Ask a Question Get an Answer Thread!
wait I thought I got it in the right category this time?
(Jun. 29, 2010  12:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: When people actually respond and answer basic questions (specifically when posted in the wrong place), it just encourages that behavior.

Bang on.

Guys, please redirect people to the relevant threads in future.