Questions about the WBO

It doesn't really necessarily need to change. It is up to the Committee Members if they want to change anything.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V.
(Feb. 09, 2013  3:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We may or may not. Initially, Pegasis 105F really matched our colour scheme, but the more and more Pegasis evolutions there are, the less they use orange ... Also, pixel art is not easy to make.

Pixel art is Hard, Thts too much changing and there is not any orange on Samurai pegasis
Why is it that whenever i send a pm, it never sends? I at first thought that maybe the guy i PMed had me ignored, but it's going on with EVERYONE!!! Any help here?
(Feb. 11, 2013  1:59 AM)Karl Wrote: Why is it that whenever i send a pm, it never sends? I at first thought that maybe the guy i PMed had me ignored, but it's going on with EVERYONE!!! Any help here?

Are you certain that absolutely nothing gets sent ? You have checked in your Sent Messages folder ? Because I see that I have a new private message from you right now ...
It just says N/A, even though it does send.
I figure that this is the best fitting thread;
Are the stadium specifications needed to become an advanced member still to own a BB-10 ? Or can it now also be specific Zero-G stadiums ?
(Feb. 11, 2013  7:43 PM)Luck Wrote: I figure that this is the best fitting thread;
Are the stadium specifications needed to become an advanced member still to own a BB-10 ? Or can it now also be specific Zero-G stadiums ?

The requirements to become an advanced member is to have considerable knowledge on the hobby, part performance, combos, all that good stuff. How can you know all of this without conducting a considerable amount of tests (see; Ingulit)? In order to conduct tests, you need an approved legal stadium and so I think you probably answered your own question there.

You can't bluff your way through false/improper tests and into the Advanced rank Chocked_2

(*cough* BeyBearingCore *cough*)
My question is: I went to a tourney around 2 weeks ago, and I don't seem to have any beypoints. Any reasons why this might be?
(Feb. 11, 2013  8:06 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: My question is: I went to a tourney around 2 weeks ago, and I don't seem to have any beypoints. Any reasons why this might be?

I introduce you to ... *drum roll* ... THE INFAMOUS BEYPOINT QUEUE!

Takes quite some time to process events, see that thread for progress.

Unless it wasn't a WBO event, then none of the above applies lol XD
(Feb. 11, 2013  8:08 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2013  8:06 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: My question is: I went to a tourney around 2 weeks ago, and I don't seem to have any beypoints. Any reasons why this might be?

I introduce you to ... *drum roll* ... THE INFAMOUS BEYPOINT QUEUE!

Takes quite some time to process events, see that thread for progress.

Unless it wasn't a WBO event, then none of the above applies lol XD

Thanks Insomniac, and yes it was WBO organised XD BTW, I saw you had 102 name changes, a bit much.... XD
(Feb. 11, 2013  4:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2013  1:59 AM)Karl Wrote: Why is it that whenever i send a pm, it never sends? I at first thought that maybe the guy i PMed had me ignored, but it's going on with EVERYONE!!! Any help here?

Are you certain that absolutely nothing gets sent ? You have checked in your Sent Messages folder ? Because I see that I have a new private message from you right now ...
Apparently it IS sending, but in my "sent messages" folder it says "N/A (not sent)" where it is supposed to say who i sent it to...

(Feb. 11, 2013  5:03 AM)Cannon Wrote: It just says N/A, even though it does send.
Exactly what is happening to me.
That is what Imsomniac. Told me when she PMed me earlier as well, that's strange.
(Feb. 11, 2013  8:05 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2013  7:43 PM)Luck Wrote: I figure that this is the best fitting thread;

The requirements to become an advanced member is to have considerable knowledge on the hobby, part performance, combos, all that good stuff. How can you know all of this without conducting a considerable amount of tests (see; Ingulit)? In order to conduct tests, you need an approved legal stadium and so I think you probably answered your own question there.

You can't bluff your way through false/improper tests and into the Advanced rank Chocked_2

Ah, OK.
I knew the whole knowledge part *And not bluffing ma way to the pros, ha*, I was just curious about how the stadium specification had evolved after the release of Zero-G, but yes, that answered my question to a great extent :3
Thanks Insomniac. .
(Feb. 12, 2013  8:26 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2013  8:05 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:

Ah, OK.
I knew the whole knowledge part *And not bluffing ma way to the pros, ha*, I was just curious about how the stadium specification had evolved after the release of Zero-G, but yes, that answered my question to a great extent :3
Thanks Insomniac. .

Uhmm.... I need help, so if im in a thread like lets say "Photo Gallery". So i have a Iphone and Took a picture and wanted to upload it to Worldbeyblade.org, How do i Do that....BTW i need to know how to do it Wirelessly
I need to Quote someone to ask a question... My computer is messed up
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:35 AM)HDSK Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2013  8:26 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2013  8:05 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: The requirements to become an advanced member is to have considerable knowledge on the hobby, part performance, combos, all that good stuff. How can you know all of this without conducting a considerable amount of tests (see; Ingulit)? In order to conduct tests, you need an approved legal stadium and so I think you probably answered your own question there.

Ah, OK.
Thanks Insomniac. .

Uhmm.... I need help, so if im in a thread like lets say "Photo Gallery". So i have a Iphone and Took a picture and wanted to upload it to Worldbeyblade.org, How do i Do that....BTW i need to know how to do it Wirelessly

You can click the img tags in the top right corner. Just click "Preview Post", and click the image that shows a mountain and the sun.
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:43 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:35 AM)HDSK Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2013  8:26 PM)Luck Wrote: Ah, OK.
Thanks Insomniac. .

You can click the img tags in the top right corner. Just click "Preview Post", and click the image that shows a mountain and the sun.

Uhmm.. I don't have image tag on my screen
Check Insomniac.'s guide about BBCode ...
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Check Insomniac.'s guide about BBCode ...

Thank you senpai (。・ω・。)ノ♡

And, HDSK, I must suggest that next time, you should ask your question in one thread because you've derailed three threads with the same question and received half-baked answers and that didn't do anyone any good ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Beside Music, television, movies, books, anime and manga, Can Editing software cameras and camcorders go there They r media

(Feb. 13, 2013  4:11 AM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Check Insomniac.'s guide about BBCode ...

Thank you senpai (。・ω・。)ノ♡

And, HDSK, I must suggest that next time, you should ask your question in one thread because you've derailed three threads with the same question and received half-baked answers and that didn't do anyone any good ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Unhappy IK I dont know really anything about the WBO i need to know all i can so i can post a thread again!~_~
If i play in the attack japanese arena and do a stadium out to my opponent when the beys are just start to play then i win automatically;
(Feb. 14, 2013  10:11 AM)GEO.S.PEGASUS Wrote: If i play in the attack japanese arena and do a stadium out to my opponent when the beys are just start to play then i win automatically;

There is no interrogation mark in that message, but I will answer "yes".
Can i buy faceboosters?
Or can i earn faces for free online?
(Feb. 14, 2013  9:43 PM)Gryphh Wrote: Can i buy faceboosters?
Or can i earn faces for free online?

Buy no, but you can earn a Face by donating to the World Beyblade Organization ...
I've got the same problem that Karl and Cannon are having. It has sent them since some have been replied. Any idea why it's happening?
I have the same 'concern' but it is the same situation as yours Ultra, they can still reply.