Questions about the WBO

Haha, I think I know how it happened, too.

Whoops~
(Dec. 11, 2011  5:01 PM)V-Rock Wrote: And if it is an unofficial tournament, can I post a thread on it?

No, unofficial/unapproved tournaments cannot be discussed.
Hi, just wondering, how do I set an image as my signature, I have one that I customed made for something else and I realzed it would be perfect as my signature. Thanks in advance for the help
There is an Edit Signature section in the User Control Panel.
I know that, but do I copy-paste it, or do I do something else (I don't think cop-pase works on the singatuere, belvied I have tryed before)
You have to upload the image to an image host, then copy-paste the link in [img] [/img] brackets.
Hey, how do you get a picture for a sig? I'd be really grateful for an answer!
Google one.Ask from someone.Then,add it to your signature.
Just got a dragon egg, thanks!
(Dec. 13, 2011  7:06 PM)Giri Wrote: Hey, how do you get a picture for a sig? I'd be really grateful for an answer!

Also, if you would have read Hazel's post above you, you would have got the answer without asking...
Read around, please. Smile
How do I get a face booster

And also how could I change the words under my logo

Thanks!
If you want to change the words,go to User CP,Edit Profile,and put whatever word you want in the Custom User Title space.For Face Boosters,you can get them by donating to the WBO after you got a Passport and from credits-you can get credits by entering WBO Tournaments.
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:10 PM)Meteo Ldraco Wrote: How do I get a face booster

And also how could I change the words under my logo

Thanks!

Why don't you guys read?
The very first post on this page states the procedure of getting Face Boosters.
And, that post is quite noticeable too, because-
1. Its the 1st post on this page.
2. Its by a Committee Member (never ignore posts by a Committee Member, it might be the answer to all your questions)
3. The length of Arupaeo's post was relatively big enough because of the quote he put in, and his big face collection.

Not to mention this question has been many times...
Read around, and learn to search. Smile
How do I add a metal fight bey on the beywiki?
(Dec. 16, 2011  12:12 AM)Mercury Anub¡s Wrote: How do I add a metal fight bey on the beywiki?

Check the beywiki thread to see the current status of needed articles. It may already be in process, and you can contribute to that draft, or it might not yet have a draft assigned and you can contribute that way as well.
(Dec. 16, 2011  12:22 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2011  12:12 AM)Mercury Anub¡s Wrote: How do I add a metal fight bey on the beywiki?

Check the beywiki thread to see the current status of needed articles. It may already be in process, and you can contribute to that draft, or it might not yet have a draft assigned and you can contribute that way as well.

Can you send me a link please? Thank you!
I am sorry if this question has been asked before sand I just can't find it, but how do i get "moving" avatars (I have seen a few around the wbo but have no clue as to where to get one)
(Dec. 16, 2011  10:30 PM)Lord L-Drago Wrote: I am sorry if this question has been asked before sand I just can't find it, but how do i get "moving" avatars (I have seen a few around the wbo but have no clue as to where to get one)

The moving avatars are mostly animated gifs. I created mine in photoshop, but if you google for "how to create an animated gif", you should find some free tools that you can use.
(Dec. 17, 2011  12:30 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2011  10:30 PM)Lord L-Drago Wrote: I am sorry if this question has been asked before sand I just can't find it, but how do i get "moving" avatars (I have seen a few around the wbo but have no clue as to where to get one)

The moving avatars are mostly animated gifs. I created mine in photoshop, but if you google for "how to create an animated gif", you should find some free tools that you can use.

Thanks alot (no sarcasam)
Do Moderators and Commitee members have warning levels too? It's just something I was thinking about.
CMs do not, but Moderators do.
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:00 AM)Hazel Wrote: CMs do not, but Moderators do.

Oh, but what if you think one of their posts is rude or condescending and you report them? No warning, because of superiority?
If a Moderator or Committee Member's post is thought to be such that it would otherwise warrant such reprimand, the post can simply either be erased, or more often, another Moderator or CM will point it out to them.

It is assumed that those who make it to the Moderator position will graciously acquiesce to friendlier recommendations or requests.

As for "condescending", it's a bit of a slippery slope; we must speak and appear with an air of authority, but if it gets out of hand, like I mentioned above, we usually point it out to one another and work it out amicably.
Where in the WBO would one discuss the actual physics of beyblade? Does such a place exist? If not would I be allowed to make one and where?