Questions about the WBO

(Aug. 20, 2011  10:51 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: hey when u get banned how long do u get ban or is it forever
It is permanent or yes forever.
Why are some Mods names in light blue while others are in dark blue? Are there different ranks of mods?
(Aug. 21, 2011  2:12 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Why are some Mods names in light blue while others are in dark blue? Are there different ranks of mods?

Dark blue- Administrators
light blue- Moderators
I've noticed that some user titles and some usernames (Heart) have become some random... text thing. I can't really explain it, just look at my user title and you'll see what I mean. Does this have anything to do with the MyBB upgrade? Why did this happen?
Try changing it in your UserCP. I haven't seen it happen to anyone else.
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:29 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: I've noticed that some user titles and some usernames (Heart) have become some random... text thing. I can't really explain it, just look at my user title and you'll see what I mean. Does this have anything to do with the MyBB upgrade? Why did this happen?

Yeah, they should really get that fixed. The site had foreign characters before, I don't know what's up with the sudden change Uncertain
the sprites on wbo for the topics sometimes show up as bigbang pegasis and sometimes as pegasis is this normal?
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:35 AM)njrk97 Wrote: the sprites on wbo for the topics sometimes show up as bigbang pegasis and sometimes as pegasis is this normal?

might be a glitch

or even a plug-in
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:35 AM)njrk97 Wrote: the sprites on wbo for the topics sometimes show up as bigbang pegasis and sometimes as pegasis is this normal?
When I logout it goes to pegasis but when I login it goes to big bang. Is it meant to be like that.
as i said, might be a glitch

it doesn't happen to me anyway :]
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:46 AM)Itachi8 Wrote:
When I logout it goes to pegasis but when I login it goes to big bang. Is it meant to be like that.
no im always logged in and like when i posted this it pegasis but a few days ago it was bigbang

(Aug. 22, 2011  10:46 AM)Itachi8 Wrote:

no like right now when i post there pegasis but i few days ago they were bigbang (i never logout)
njrk97- Well, it happened to me too... Just refresh your browser. It becomes BBP again. Smile
It must be a problem with your browser's cookies or cache, not with us.
(Aug. 22, 2011  11:34 AM)njrk97 Wrote: no like right now when i post there pegasis but i few days ago they were bigbang (i never logout)
Clear your cache and delete your cookies. This will log you out of everything and delete your click history (All the hyperlinks that changed color because you clicked them should go back to normal), but it should fix the problem.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kai-V

Now I have a question: Under "Members referred" under my username in the CP, it says I have 0. However, when you click on my username and go to where it says "referrals" I have 4.

Is this a glitch in the system, or is it saying that since the updates I have not had any referrals?
(Aug. 22, 2011  4:02 PM)Sparta Wrote: Now I have a question: Under "Members referred" under my username in the CP, it says I have 0. However, when you click on my username and go to where it says "referrals" I have 4.

Is this a glitch in the system, or is it saying that since the updates I have not had any referrals?

As far as I know:
Before the update we had a plug-in for referrals.
After the update, MyBB has built-in code for referrals.
So there's a bit of a conflict.

I could be wrong, however.
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:22 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: As far as I know:
Before the update we had a plug-in for referrals.
After the update, MyBB has built-in code for referrals.
So there's a bit of a conflict.

I could be wrong, however.

That is correct. We then had the "Members referred" line removed from people's actual profiles, so as long as you are not an egoist and only look at your User Control Panel page, there is no problem.
(Aug. 23, 2011  1:46 AM)sonicblader702 Wrote: how do u make a signature

With a photo-editing program ...

That question has nothing to do with the World Beyblade Organization.
I have a question. How do I know how many credits I have?
(Aug. 23, 2011  2:01 AM)Breaker Wrote: I have a question. How do I know how many credits I have?

Look in your profile.
how come there is no tournaments in New Hampshire?
(Aug. 23, 2011  7:56 PM)ravery323 Wrote: how come there is no tournaments in New Hampshire?
Because nobodie wanted to host a tournament there.
when is a tournament is gonna be hosted in warner robins or macon georgia
(Aug. 23, 2011  8:01 PM)Adam 4 Slocumb Wrote: when is a tournament is gonna be hosted in warner robins or macon georgia
Look on offical events or host your own.
Hey can u cuss in the WBO