Questions about the WBO

alrighty

i would like a little help on how to do those "spoiler" things for pictures, im not a computer wiz nore will i ever be. so its normal for me not to know how to do any of this stuff so some help is alot. LOL.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:10 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: alrighty

i would like a little help on how to do those "spoiler" things for pictures, im not a computer wiz nore will i ever be. so its normal for me not to know how to do any of this stuff so some help is alot. LOL.

Code:
[spoiler]whatever you want to not be spoiled here[/spoiler]
Why are some members username spelled in white?
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:42 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Why are some members username spelled in white?

Banned members probably.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:42 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Why are some members username spelled in white?

Because they are banned but they are still in the database I think?
Yep, no one is removed from the database. That's what I think.
Yet again nobody answered my question.....

Will the WBO celebrate when the total post reach 1,000,000?
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:56 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Yet again nobody answered my question.....

Will the WBO celebrate when the total post reach 1,000,000?

I do not know, because they are not all good posts.
Maybe the WBO can celebrate when they get more members. The nearest milestone being 50,000.
I think it goes like this -

Banned members - Grey

Unregistered users - Black. Does not lead to a profile.

Normal Members - Orange

Advanced Members / Veterans - Italics

Global Moderators- Light Blue.

Committee Members / Administrators - Dark Blue

If I missed out anything, or got anything wrong, feel free to correct me.
All Global Mod's and Committee members have Italics as well as the Colouring.
I know, but they don't necessarily have to be Advanced Members to become staff. You can recognize both, just by the color of they're name.

The point is, they don't have to be.
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:15 AM)Electric Wrote: I know, but they don't necessarily have to be Advanced Members to become staff. You can recognize both, just by the color of they're name.

The point is, they don't have to be.

A bit odd that you say "feel free to xyz" and then have to be defensive about it...
True.... But he falsely corrected me. I wasn't exactly being defensive about it. I was just saying that it's a wrong correction.
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:13 PM)Electric Wrote: True.... But he falsely corrected me. I wasn't exactly being defensive about it. I was just saying that it's a wrong correction.

I don't see anything false, but yeah If you want to continue this through PM's.
IS it up to the guy who is hosting a tourney to charge people to enter or not?
Um... how do I put my beypoints into the ranking numbers in the beypoints section?
the person who judged your tournament battle will do that or something
The committee does.

The host of the tournament only records the tournament wins and losses, then sends it to the committee
hey can you refer someone if you already have an account?
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:43 PM)RustyXD Wrote: hey can you refer someone if you already have an account?

You need an account to be able to properly refer people. When they register, they need to write your username in the "Referrer" field.
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:43 PM)RustyXD Wrote: hey can you refer someone if you already have an account?

You need an account to be able to properly refer people. When they register, they need to write your username in the "Referrer" field.

What he means is he forgot to refer someone when he was making his account and now he want to refer that person while he has an account.
It does not work anymore, now that the person already has an account.
Is there a guide in the forums of what type of round means? I.E. A guide through double elimination. A guide through round robin.