Questions about the WBO

how do you put pictures in your post like sigs
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:30 AM)earthareis531 Wrote: how do you put pictures in your post like sigs

Upload the picture to imageshack.us

Then when you edit your signature, there is a button and you put the URL there
what the heck do i put in the url the name of the file
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:45 AM)earthareis531 Wrote: what the heck do i put in the url the name of the file

This is not complicated at all. SSJFisherman's explanation was very easy, and someone even asked almost the same question and got another answer right above your question, so you should really be able to figure it out on your own at this point.
Where can I get articles on the Season 2 Beys on Beywiki (Metal Fight Beyblade)?
Beywiki articles don't just appear.
People write them. It takes a lot of time.
You can go in the beywiki project forum and look at drafts though
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:06 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Where can I get articles on the Season 2 Beys on Beywiki (Metal Fight Beyblade)?

On Beywiki ... ? Those that have been written are already there, and the rest needs to have someone experienced write the articles missing.
What are Face Boosters and how do I get them?
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:19 PM)BMFA Wrote: What are Face Boosters and how do I get them?

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...0c926509ad

We have a built-in Search function in threads, for your information ...
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:34 AM)Wang da Xiang Wrote: What is so special about the PD bottom?
This thread is only for questions regarding the WBO, use the "Ask a Question, get an answer!" thread.
This thread is for questions specifically relating to the World Beyblade Organisation. For questions about Beyblade the hobby, use "Ask a question get an answer thread".

EDIT: Urgh, wth. Didn't see Diamond's post. T_T
My bad.
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:21 PM)blah Wrote: This thread is for questions specifically relating to the World Beyblade Organisation. For questions about Beyblade the hobby, use "Ask a question get an answer thread".

My bad.

I was unable to view Diamond's post for over 30mins as well.

Is this problem frequent with everyone else?
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:27 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:21 PM)blah Wrote: This thread is for questions specifically relating to the World Beyblade Organisation. For questions about Beyblade the hobby, use "Ask a question get an answer thread".

My bad.

I was unable to view Diamond's post for over 30mins as well.

Is this problem frequent with everyone else?

No...Clear Your Cache And Delete Your Cookies And Check Or Update Your Browser.
The New Host is Much Better.
Hey, just curious: If you buy a bladers passport and get the face, do you loose the face if you do not get a bladers passport next year?
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:25 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hey, just curious: If you buy a bladers passport and get the face, do you loose the face if you do not get a bladers passport next year?

We are working on this but yes, that is probably how it will work.
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:25 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hey, just curious: If you buy a bladers passport and get the face, do you loose the face if you do not get a bladers passport next year?

Ok so for now I have to buy a Passport every year to keeP the face. TY!
Hey guys, i just wanna know a quick thing. I started a thread but some people have been asking me to change the title, how can i do this?
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:26 AM)Dracon Wrote: Hey guys, i just wanna know a quick thing. I started a thread but some people have been asking me to change the title, how can i do this?

Go to the original post, edit>full edit then change it. Easy as cake!
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:11 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:26 AM)Dracon Wrote: Hey guys, i just wanna know a quick thing. I started a thread but some people have been asking me to change the title, how can i do this?

Go to the original post, edit>full edit then change it. Easy as cake!

lol, ok, thanks nano Tongue_out
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

so tell me,kai-v,why do you still have the face for the bladers passport even if you dont have a passport anymore?

oh,and one question:how are you able to get a face booster?
You get a face booster by donating $10. This is after getting the passport.

Or I think...
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:01 AM)Nano Wrote: You get a face booster by donating $10. This is after getting the passport.

Or I think...

dude,if your going to donate 10$ for a booster,why does everyone here have 2-5 faces?does this mean i have to donate 50$?
Pretty much. I think there's other ways to get them. I'm probably wrong then.

Oh and Quest for Quetz
You'll get a Face Booster Black if you donate $10 or more.

Other faces are obtained by other methods.
For example, the Rose Gold Face is awarded to members who can show that they own 50 or more Beys in a photo or video.

Just check the respective Face Collection page for 'hints' on how to obtain some of the other faces.