Questions about the WBO

Maybe something to do with the theme their using. The theme's creator must've not set it up to hide that button if you don't have the permission.

If you need help removing it Kai-V, pm me and ill gladly help.
ok so i want to get more points than <3. but i just need to know. do beypoints only come from events? or can i battle local bladers and get points? also do they have to be mfb's? or can they be hms? come on i really need to beat <3 and then i need to beat leedraciel! (probably not gonna happen though)
Okay

1. You can only get points from meeting up with other bladers in the form of tourneys.
2. Yes
Yes sorry fixed I copy pasted the wrong thing Smile
ok thanks. im probably going to legend of the bey then
do you have to use mfb in a tournement if it doesent say what system? because i recently got a hms grip and dragoon msuv and would like to use them in a tournement without having to buy mfb as i am not interested in them that much
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:46 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: do you have to use mfb in a tournement if it doesent say what system? because i recently got a hms grip and dragoon msuv and would like to use them in a tournement without having to buy mfb as i am not interested in them that much
It always says either "Standard Format" or something else. Try actually reading our Rulebooks if you are planning on attending a tournament ...
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:56 PM)roberts Wrote: When does the next tournment start?
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
is there coming an official tournament to the netherlands
No its not up to us to host tourneys for you if there are enough bladers around you host one yourself.
how can i get dragoon face or any other beyblade face ?
what is the email adress to donate to wbo cause i still have some money left over in pre paid card. and thanks for your help Pyro
(Jan. 17, 2011  2:36 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: what is the email adress to donate to wbo cause i still have some money left over in pre paid card. and thanks for your help Pyro

I believe it's donate@worldbeyblade.org, but I'm not entirely sure. You can always just use this link though.
Yes, it is donate@worldbeyblade.org
thanks guys for your help i will donate when i got the time
(Jan. 17, 2011  2:47 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: thanks guys for your help i will donate when i got the time
We appreciate it.
What's the largest tournament the WBO has had to date?
What are credits? How do we use them? How do we get them?
This is my fisrt time posting a message but i dont live in the US, so how do i get to tounaments?Stupid 3 , 2 , 1 , LET IT RIP Earth X 980[/size][/font]
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:06 PM)Cyber Red Wrote: What are credits? How do we use them? How do we get them?
This thread explains Quest for Quetz and credit redemption.

(Jan. 17, 2011  7:31 PM)Earth X 980 Wrote: This is my fisrt time posting a message but i dont live in the US, so how do i get to tounaments?Stupid 3 , 2 , 1 , LET IT RIP Earth X 980[/size][/font]
Check the WBO General in your respective area to see if there are any meetings in your area. If you are near any of the events listed on the left side of the main page marked "upcoming events", read the opening post and post any additional questions there.
:\ im very stuck and confused i need to find out how to go to tournaments in the US, but i dont live in the US WBO please help me
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:41 PM)Earth X 980 Wrote: :\ im very stuck and confused i need to find out how to go to tournaments in the US, but i dont live in the US WBO please help me
I just explained it to you....