Questions about the WBO

(Jan. 07, 2011  8:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Pay for this site to be hosted, purchase prizes for special contests, etc.

... but i think that money should be used to make publicity too... beyblade needs more publicity and be consider as a hobby and not a toy..
(Jan. 07, 2011  8:40 PM)Ricko Wrote: ... but i think that money should be used to make publicity too... beyblade needs more publicity and be consider as a hobby and not a toy..
You want advertisements on this site ? How will that make this website, or Beyblade, more popular ?
I think he meant adverts on other websites..

Either way, its hasbro's/tt's job to promote bey. Why should the WBO switch to a cheaper and possibly less efficient web host just to boost up hasbro's/tt's sales?
Do we go to real towns and duals or do we just battle on this web site
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:09 AM)beybladetorpedo Wrote: Do we go to real towns and duals or do we just battle on this web site

that is correct we go and beybattle in real life in a real town
I see a banned member Online. Is it possible?
It is rup123 he has a dynamic IP....wait didn't Kai v already explain this just report his posts
why does the "build me a combo" thread keep getting unstickied
Am I allowed to post in older threads, ones that haven't been posted on in months? Just wondering, 'cause I have seen other people do it, and wanted to know if it was allowed.
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:01 AM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: Am I allowed to post in older threads, ones that haven't been posted on in months? Just wondering, 'cause I have seen other people do it, and wanted to know if it was allowed.

Generally, no.

Unless you have something substantial that warrants bringing back an old thread, then don't post in it.
Does the metal face actually reduce the stamina of a bey?
I wanted to know how to battle on this. I don't understand how to.

Thanx,

EarthWolf21Chocked
@i8u

This is for questions regarding the WBO only. Your question should go in the "Ask a Question Get an Answer" Thread.

EarthWolf21

You don't battle on the site. You go to tournaments in real life hosted by WBO members.
i have some testing that i did w/ the earth wheel. where do i put it?

EDIT: a found a place.
Hey How can you become staff?
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:17 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hey How can you become staff?

to do that is to be like a almost perfect member who knows and follows all the rules and so on, i dont think you will become a staff member any time soon
There are no set requirements ...
But don't you think there should be? It would make it easier
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:08 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: But don't you think there should be? It would make it easier

No. Why should there be?

The people who want to become staff are usually the ones least suited to the task anyways.
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:15 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:08 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: But don't you think there should be? It would make it easier

No. Why should there be?

The people who want to become staff are usually the ones least suited to the task anyways.

hey im one of the least suited (am i? im not sure) and i dont want to be one <- offtopic
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:17 PM)red B uk Wrote: whats a face booster
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

Read the last half or so.
How can I change my favorite bey on my profile?
Just click on My Settings and then Edit Profile.
i have searched every where but i cant find the list of smiles, where is it? can i have a link?