Questions about the WBO

How do you post images directly into your sig? Cause when I do that it turns into a hyperlink [see below], and I just want the image itself to appear. I know I already asked this in another thread, but I found out that I should post this here.
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:54 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: How do you post images directly into your sig? Cause when I do that it turns into a hyperlink [see below], and I just want the image itself to appear. I know I already asked this in another thread, but I found out that I should post this here.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:54 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: How do you post images directly into your sig? Cause when I do that it turns into a hyperlink [see below], and I just want the image itself to appear. I know I already asked this in another thread, but I found out that I should post this here.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

I'm not really a computer guy, That was kinda confusing. Is there a way to put a image directly from my computer as my signature picture?
(Nov. 27, 2010  6:02 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I'm not really a computer guy, That was kinda confusing. Is there a way to put a image directly from my computer as my signature picture?
No.

When you go to edit your signature, you did not notice the line of icons right above the text field ? If you click on the one that is marked as "image", it will tell you what to do.
Can you bring Beyblades with you on American Airlines? I've been trying to look up restricted item on AA.com, but not sure if I'm allowed to bring them. Confused
You probably can.
I don't see the danger in them haha.
but maybe not also...you could luanch a bey in someones' face and severly hurt them.
(Nov. 27, 2010  6:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  6:02 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I'm not really a computer guy, That was kinda confusing. Is there a way to put a image directly from my computer as my signature picture?
No.

When you go to edit your signature, you did not notice the line of icons right above the text field ? If you click on the one that is marked as "image", it will tell you what to do.

I saw that, it said I need a URL. If I can't put one directly from my computer, then what would be the process to put it on?
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:58 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I saw that, it said I need a URL. If I can't put one directly from my computer, then what would be the process to put it on?
imageshack.us

XaznsFtwX, was that really a question about the World Beyblade Organization, hm ?
Hm, well it can hurt someone but it's not sharp and it'll be in my suitcase.

Idk where else I can ask questions, Kai-V.
(Nov. 28, 2010  5:15 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Idk where else I can ask questions, Kai-V.
"Ask a question, get an answer!" topic.
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:34 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Can you bring Beyblades with you on American Airlines? I've been trying to look up restricted item on AA.com, but not sure if I'm allowed to bring them. Confused

You can pack them as luggage but not as carry on.
Yes. Please read the WBO Organised Play forum.
did the results of the 10000 member prize come out yet? I can't seem to find them or is it still yet to be decided?
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:34 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: did the results of the 10000 member prize come out yet? I can't seem to find them or is it still yet to be decided?
For the Face Contest ? They have been out for more than a month. Have you really not thought about checking the announcement on the 10 000 members ? Look around ...
Is it possible to get the Metal face in a face booster?
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:54 PM)Moss Wrote: Is it possible to get the Metal face in a face booster?
To be honest right now we have not been able to find a use for the Metal Face yet.
Maybe for hosting winter tourneys Wink
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:22 PM)Moss Wrote:

Huh? :\
Its my suggestion for the description thingy.
Hello, why do you have change title of wold beyblade (brad?) organization?

Thank's you
they changed it because it's brad day today!
how do you attach like a picture to your post?