Questions about the WBO

Why is libra banned from WBO play?
(Aug. 28, 2010  8:50 PM)StarBlast Wrote: Why is libra banned from WBO play?
You can at least read the Beywiki article on Libra.
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:10 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: To do it official with WBO, yes
o! how to do tha n do i have to ask too
(Aug. 29, 2010  2:49 AM)O-MEGABLADER45 Wrote: o! how to do tha n do i have to ask too
Event Proposals forum.
why cant i read of a beyblade article for example like Quetzalcoatl or anything else and says that has to join the group sysops???
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:07 PM)ahnaffathi Wrote: why cant i read of a beyblade article for example like Quetzalcoatl or anything else and says that has to join the group sysops???
You clicked on a red link, and that means that there is currently no article written on that Beyblade. Somebody has to redact one.
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:07 PM)ahnaffathi Wrote: why cant i read of a beyblade article for example like Quetzalcoatl or anything else and says that has to join the group sysops???
You clicked on a red link, and that means that there is currently no article written on that Beyblade. Somebody has to redact one.

ohhh, thanks for the info!
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:07 AM)O-MEGABLADER45 Wrote: can i make my own tournament please!Confused
(Aug. 29, 2010  10:57 PM)O-MEGABLADER45 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:07 AM)O-MEGABLADER45 Wrote: can i make my own tournament please!Confused
I do not know what is wrong, but you already asked that, I answered you, and I told you that what you had to do in order to host your own tournament.
First start a thread in WBO general and see how many people are in your area and if you get more than 9 bladers, you will be able to start an official WBO tourney. Hope this helped
EDIT beaten
is it true there is going to be a tournament in canada september 4th?
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:34 PM)burndrago Wrote: is it true there is going to be a tournament in canada september 4th?
Hah, just wait.
i answered you already it has a problem
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:19 PM)mchlbant Wrote: i answered you already it has a problem

Yea I know I was double checking.
Hm, obviously if you cannot do what the map is for, then there is a problem, and mchlbant is therefore right. This is unfortunately something we cannot fix since we did not create that plugin.
hi why do you guys have different kind of rules in the super battle vortex rule book then on the site.
We have nothing to do with Hasbro.
We make our own rules, which are more reasonable.
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:30 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: hi why do you guys have different kind of rules in the super battle vortex rule book then on the site.
We are not affiliated with Hasbro in any way. We actually care about this hobby.
but it said wbba on the second page and sorry for the attiude i do like this hobbie to.
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:38 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: but it said wbba on the second page and sorry for the attiude i do like this hobbie to.
On the second page of the Hasbro rulebook ? We are the WBO ...
WBBA - World Bey Blade Association.
WBO - World Beyblade Organization.
haha Pyro its world beyblade battles association
Also why is it illegal to tape foam on to beylauncher handle? i mean it doesnt change performance, does it?
ok thank for the help
Ummmm, what if it rains on tournament day?