Questions about the WBO

Firefox I think. Most likely the latest. :X
It's probably an ad on
Why is Khel's username still Arjun in the BeyPoints Section ... XD
This happened with alot of peoples accounts, i think it just goes with what their account was called when they joined up to use the beypoint system.
(May. 31, 2009  3:14 PM)josh-jf Wrote: This happened with alot of peoples accounts, i think it just goes with what their account was called when they joined up to use the beypoint system.

correct

if they change it now though, it will change on the BP system
What happened?

Everything looks different at the top...
(Jun. 01, 2009  2:45 AM)jsc Wrote: What happened?

Everything looks different at the top...

things are being moved around, what else?

what answer were you expecting me to give?

you noticed that things have changed. you ask me what happened. my answer is that i changed them
umm.. just letting you know that I get the 404 when I click on the new beychannel link at the top.

EDIT: nvm it works now. Seems to have been fixed.
I get the BeyChannel. :X Of course, with my computer being carp it doesn't really work properly but in any case, it links me to the proper page rather than a 404 error. :\
(Jun. 01, 2009  10:09 PM)Aqua Wrote: umm.. just letting you know that I get the 404 when I click on the new beychannel link at the top.

EDIT: nvm it works now. Seems to have been fixed.

It might be because of your settings on the computer.
So about that 404 thing. It seems that when your logged in, the link works perfectly fine but when your logged out and click the beychannel link, you get the 404 Chocked
Why isnt beyblade spirit working ATM?
The server is having problems. They are trying to fix it.
(Jun. 02, 2009  11:17 PM)jsc Wrote: Why isnt beyblade spirit working ATM?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Look...#pid155932

Only the index and the Metal Fight Beyblade episode guide should not be working at the moment.
(Jun. 02, 2009  11:17 PM)jsc Wrote: Why isnt beyblade spirit working ATM?

umm.... The title is "Questions about the WBO" btw, not Beyblade Spirit. You could have asked that in a BBS thread in the Affiliate News forum.
Small error... My profile says I've referred 1313 users xD
As much as I wish for that to be true, I don't think I brought that many (almost all) WBO users here..
(Jun. 03, 2009  2:06 AM)Cailany Wrote: Small error... My profile says I've referred 1313 users xD
As much as I wish for that to be true, I don't think I brought that many (almost all) WBO users here..

It's a glitch. I'm working on it.
HOW DID ALL OF YOU GUYS ALL OF A SUDDEN got that many faces? and when i cheack like half of the new ones are face boosters? never saw that many contests for face boosters in the last few days.........

EDIT:sorry that was my caps lock -.-
If you read around you will see why some people got soo many face boosters. You can actually check and see exactly how they all got their face's, by clicking on them.
they got them because brad is giving out a face booster to every 10$ they donate after donating the first 10$.
how can i decrese my warning level
Adhere to the rules and wait for an admin to reduce.

(Jun. 04, 2009  3:18 PM)beybladeunkwon Wrote: how can i decrese my warning level