Questions about the WBO

Oh yeah! Damn do I want to see those possibly hilarious deleted posts.
(Aug. 26, 2015  12:54 AM)BladeRager Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We use a hidden forum to store deleted posts.
Damn, that means you guys can read everything pretty much XD. Can you also see the edits that we've done to our posts?
MyBB doesn't support that unfortunately. At least the version and plugins I'm aware of.
(Aug. 26, 2015  12:59 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2015  12:54 AM)BladeRager Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We use a hidden forum to store deleted posts.
Damn, that means you guys can read everything pretty much XD. Can you also see the edits that we've done to our posts?
MyBB doesn't support that unfortunately. At least the version and plugins I'm aware of.
Thank god. My posts before edits would really cause some awkward situations with the mods lol.
We don't have edit revision tracking, no.
Is there anyway to buy a Blader Passport without having to link a Debit or Credit card? I have $10 right now, but my parents won't let me register a card.
You could go to a tournament and just pay the host
(Aug. 26, 2015  11:20 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: You could go to a tournament and just pay the host

Unfortunately, I live in the Philippines and we have no tournaments here.
You could buy a Visa/Mastercard gift card and use Paypal to pay for the Passport. Gift cards usually have a fee though, so it'd be a little more than $10.
A small question but why do we capital the word "SPAM"? It's also in other forums too.
(Aug. 29, 2015  4:06 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: A small question but why do we capital the word "SPAM"? It's also in other forums too.

Because it is an acronym. It stands for Short/Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Messages.
(Aug. 29, 2015  4:06 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: A small question but why do we capital the word "SPAM"? It's also in other forums too.
SPAM is actually an acronym, but it's definition now is loosely followed.

Something
Posing
As
Mail
(Aug. 29, 2015  4:16 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
SPAM is actually an acronym, but it's definition now is loosely followed.

Something
Posing
As
Mail

Oh, I thought it was because if I said "Spam" it makes me a spammer and I get banned. Thanks for clearing that up.
So now the italicized username means mentor and only mentor, not advanced members, right?
(Sep. 02, 2015  1:03 AM)BladeRager Wrote: So now the italicized username means mentor and only mentor, not advanced members, right?

Yup, they changed it. Smile
(Sep. 02, 2015  1:04 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  1:03 AM)BladeRager Wrote: So now the italicized username means mentor and only mentor, not advanced members, right?

Alright I was just confirming in case they just split categories and I was mistaken lol.
(May. 04, 2015  12:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: However, to show our appreciation for your cooperation and support in helping to fund the championship, all participants in Qualifier Series tournaments will receive the following:
  • +1 Extra Credit to be used for prizes from our awesome Blader Rewards, on top of whatever they would have normally earned.
  • New Passport Holders will earn +2 Extra Credits, rather than +1, 2 Face Boosters from the list above, rather than just 1.

Is this portion of the BBOTS event OPs correct? Will only the participants of Qualifier Series tournaments who attend Beyblade Bursts Onto The Scene events receive the above?
looks like a copy and paste gone wrong. no connection to qualifiers!
(Sep. 02, 2015  1:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: looks like a copy and paste gone wrong. no connection to qualifiers!

yeah haha

You can see the correct description here, which would apply to all of the Beyblade Bursts Onto the Scene events: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...ne-Toronto
(Sep. 02, 2015  1:09 AM)BladeRager Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  1:04 AM)Hato Wrote:

Alright I was just confirming in case they just split categories and I was mistaken lol.

Strange. Mine still isn´t italicized although I´m a mentor now, too.
(Sep. 02, 2015  5:29 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  1:09 AM)BladeRager Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  1:04 AM)Hato Wrote: Yup, they changed it. Smile

Strange. Mine still isn´t italicized although I´m a mentor now, too.
That's why I asked actually. There are somepeople who are mentors without an italicized username.
Before you all descend into mass hysteria, I'll just say that I'll fix it tonight
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Before you all descend into mass hysteria, I'll just say that I'll fix it tonight

Thank you Brad, you saved us from a heart attack. Wink
@[Bey Brad], I can set it up actually since I know everyone who's responded so far accepting our offer to be a Mentor. I just wanted to wait a couple days so I could do them all at once after everyone responded.
Ohh OK. I'll leave you to it then. Smile Thanks!
I supposed that invitation to be a mentor is sent by PM?!