Questions about the WBO

I went by the list Kei submitted. I cannot remember if he played though ...
Some of my friends and my family members never use the WBO and they said I can have their faces and credits. Is that possible?
I wouldn't say officially but faces are merits for your personal achievements. There is no effort in receiving free faces. Same with credits, although you could maybe combine your credits in theory for a shared prize, perhaps?
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:58 PM)LordRager Wrote: Some of my friends and my family members never use the WBO and they said I can have their faces and credits. Is that possible?

I believe you can only trade, I don't think you're allowed to just give your faces, so nope, it's not possible.
No, Credits especially are an individual effort : there is no reason someone else should have your Credits even if they helped you for the battles.
What about combined credits to get one prize.
We may make exceptions in very special cases, but if we suspect that it is just someone using their uninterested friend's Credits and that they will be the sole owner in the end, or even among family members sometimes, we would not really accept it ...
Why does Valentin not have the Eternal Passport face? :p
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:46 AM)LMAO Wrote: Why does Valentin not have the Eternal Passport face? :p

A better question is why not? He is The Boss.

EDIT: nvm I can't read. Delete this please.
(Aug. 11, 2014  10:53 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Question; I just noticed Blue was eligible of a Face of Days V, meaning that he attended a Beydays event this year. I remember seeing him at the end of Grand Battle Encore: Zero-G, although he didn't attend. That being said, I assume he attended Grand Battle Prelude: Heavy Metal System on the 23rd, no?

The only requirement was that you attended a BeyDays event, which Blue did. That's why I gave it to him.
How come BeyBrad doesn't have the Face of soul?
Probably cuz he's no longer on the committee, I think.
(Aug. 14, 2014  1:43 PM)Dual Wrote: Probably cuz he's no longer on the committee, I think.

I don't think so dude,former CMs like G,Hazel,and Synthesia still have their face of soul....
Was Poseidon ever advanced?

I remember his name being in italics for some reason.
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:50 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Nope! Haha, I wish!

Oh ok, thanks. Must be thinking of someone else.
I got directed hear thanks to the help of LMAO. I hope this is the right place... How do I obtain a signature? I searched the default gallery but couldn't find any options.
You just ask someone to make you a signature, look in the signature and avatar shops on the WBO, when you've recieved your requerst put the link in [img] brackets and it should be on.
(Aug. 17, 2014  7:10 PM)Poseidon Wrote: You just ask someone to make you a signature, look in the signature and avatar shops on the WBO, when you've recieved your requerst put the link in [img] brackets and it should be on.

And where are these magical "shops" located...
How do you log into Beywiki?
Just put the same credentials in (top left of the screen, it says log in) that you use for the WBO.
However, keep in mind that any edit on Beywiki needs to be authorised by Kei or me first. We really want to control the quality of what gets added.
Can someone explain what's the difference between telling someone the rules and mini-modding. It's like they're the same to me, but sometimes people start attacking people calling it mini-modding, and sometimes they don't.