Questions about the WBO

Sorry about that. Meant the giveaways also.
(Aug. 04, 2014  5:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote: With BeyDays/Lottos over, can we expect the Monthly Giveaways to return?

Probably sometime in the next month or two, yeah.
Um, I just checked my credits, and I have 7, which is fewer than I remember, I recall having 13. Is there a system glitch, or is it another memory problem of me?
(Aug. 05, 2014  9:56 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Um, I just checked my credits, and I have 7, which is fewer than I remember, I recall having 13. Is there a system glitch, or is it another memory problem of me?

It was announced a while ago that all credits would be reduced to 7 around the 31, since the new wave of Rewards were released.
What was the first post on the WBO?
(Aug. 05, 2014  5:28 PM)BlitzArmor Wrote: What was the first post on the WBO?

You can probably check bey brads post ..
I guess his has to be the first..

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Migratin...pid=1#pid1
EDIT : i read around that some post or something around here, probably accounts were deleted, so excuse me if im wrong

(Aug. 05, 2014  11:12 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2014  9:56 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Um, I just checked my credits, and I have 7, which is fewer than I remember, I recall having 13. Is there a system glitch, or is it another memory problem of me?

It was announced a while ago that all credits would be reduced to 7 around the 31, since the new wave of Rewards were released.

Like months back .... I had to tell guys from india about it -.-' Almost no one knew about it
where are good places to leave promko cards and what should i but on them
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:37 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: where are good places to leave promko cards and what should i but on them

You can recieve promo cards with details of your tournament on them(Don't quote me on that, I don't know what they look like, but I'd assume they'd have some kind of promotional info on them).

Good places to leave the would be; parks, Toy stores, generally a place where many kids-teens-multiple people visit very often.
They basically look like that :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Prom...ives-08-03

On the back side, we have global information about the World Beyblade Organization, but we cannot make Promo Cards with details on each event everytime there is a new one : it would cost too much.
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:42 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:37 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: where are good places to leave promko cards and what should i but on them

You can recieve promo cards with details of your tournament on them(Don't quote me on that, I don't know what they look like, but I'd assume they'd have some kind of promotional info on them).

Good places to leave the would be; parks, Toy stores, generally a place where many kids-teens-multiple people visit very often.

where do i recieve them?
Read the topic I linked to just above. We posted at the same time.
How do I host a tournament
I suggest you read this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-m...-The-Guide
WHERE DO I ASK FOR HELP ON WHAT BEY TO BUY, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP OH GAWD MY MICROPHONE FELL OFF MY DESK! Speechless lol who cares about caps rules, everybody does? oh... okay....
Actually most people don't use all caps, and maybe you should go to one of the many buying threads, specifically the buying consultation threads.
If you mean MFB, go to the purchase consultation thread.
Hey guys! Um, I have a problem, when I was making a thread, just now, I pressed post thread, it didn't show up on the WBO anywhere, help?
(Aug. 10, 2014  12:16 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Hey guys! Um, I have a problem, when I was making a thread, just now, I pressed post thread, it didn't show up on the WBO anywhere, help?

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago help me also!
What Topic was you trying to post in? Some need approval before they can be made.
(Aug. 10, 2014  12:21 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: What Topic was you trying to post in? Some need approval before they can be made.

General Discussion and Media.
I posted it in General Discussion, I know that I have to ask Tri for permission in the Your Creations Forum, and the admins for an event proposal, but that's it.
I believe General Discussion needs approval.
From who? Because When I clicked to post the thread again, it said it was already posted.
It is done.
Question; I just noticed Blue was eligible of a Face of Days V, meaning that he attended a Beydays event this year. I remember seeing him at the end of Grand Battle Encore: Zero-G, although he didn't attend. That being said, I assume he attended Grand Battle Prelude: Heavy Metal System on the 23rd, no?