Questions about the WBO

Oh yeah I haven't posted in it in awhile so that might be why, does anyone have a solution?
The title of the post has 85 characters, not the content.
The post doesn't have a title...
(Nov. 25, 2013  9:54 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: The post doesn't have a title...

When you preview post, it has a title above the text box.
Is this website still popular?
(Nov. 26, 2013  12:40 AM)SnakeFangsâ„¢ Wrote: Is this website still popular?

Yes ... ?
DOES THE WBO HAVE TORNEMENTS

I WOULD HELP IS I KNEW HOW
(Nov. 26, 2013  9:43 PM)poke master 123 Wrote: DOES THE WBO HAVE TORNEMENTS

I WOULD HELP IS I KNEW HOW
u already asked that question and 2 people answered it Uncertain

EDIT: look at the event guide
(Nov. 25, 2013  10:04 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2013  9:54 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: The post doesn't have a title...

When you preview post, it has a title above the text box.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...pid1107387
Oh okay, I shortened the title and I was able to post again.
I AM NEW SO IF ANY ONE WHERE THE TORNEMENT IS SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE
Just read the official events forum for any upcoming events. Check for a thread for discussion for tournaments in your area in the WBO Gneral forum.
How long did it take for the wbo take to be made?
(Nov. 27, 2013  5:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: How long did it take for the wbo take to be made?

Brad mentioned it somewhere, but I think he set it all up in less than forty-eight hours.
(Nov. 20, 2013  3:47 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I have a question that has been asked by multiple users over the past couple months, and I hop I'm not sounding like a broken record or repeating anything unnecessary, but:

Does anyone have an idea of when the username-change function will be re-implemented? The processing of tournaments prior to the renovation has been done, so is it possible we may see it return anytime soon?

Heheh... I got buried. XD
Sorry I've been here for a while but how do i turn off smilies I've checked the User CP but I don't know because my new signature has the word xd in it
(Nov. 27, 2013  10:01 PM)poke master 123 Wrote: WHEN AND WHERE IS THE WBO TORNEMENT?

First of all, you should avoid typing all in capital letters. On the web, it appears as if you are screaming all the time, which is impolite.

Secondly, we have several tournaments, not just one. We have almost 500 tournaments in our history. As you were already told I believe, just go check the Official Events forum and look at the topics there, because each event has a dedicated topic to it.
(Nov. 27, 2013  10:01 PM)poke master 123 Wrote: WHEN AND WHERE IS THE WBO TORNEMENT?

You've Been Saying This In Different Threads A Few Times Now Confused If You Want To Know Go Check Out The User Map Or The Homepage. If You Need Help Just Shoot Me A PM Smile
Just wondering, in the affiliate section of the WBO on the down left hand corner, the logo for the Indonesian beyblade community doesn't work anymore. I was looking through all the affiliates and noticed that one doesn't work anymore. Is this just me or has it been closed?
There are many around the world. Check the sidebar on the home page for the newest tournaments.
My cousin is coming with me to the Indiana beyblade tournament and I was curious to know if he'd have to pay since he's not participating in the actual tournament. He's just going to battle everyone.
(Nov. 28, 2013  2:00 AM)Tri Wrote: My cousin is coming with me to the Indiana beyblade tournament and I was curious to know if he'd have to pay since he's not participating in the actual tournament. He's just going to battle everyone.

No no, he does not have to pay anything.
Just ading on to Kai-V's post:

If he's not confirmed or doesn't play in the tournament ... he can blade all he wants.

It just covers the people that take part that have to pay.