Questions about the WBO

hey do you know if there is going to exist new dragoon or dranzer e.t.c?
(Apr. 19, 2013  12:25 PM)Lbbageneration Wrote: hey do you know if there is going to exist new dragoon or dranzer e.t.c?

Thats is not a question about the WBO.

Anyway, no, the newest "dragoon" that is out, is a Zero G Bey Dark Knight Dragooon. There unfortunately, will not be remakes for plastic generation beyblade.
Is it ok to make a thread about an app in the Media Forum?
(Apr. 20, 2013  1:58 AM)Fluttershy Pony Wrote: Is it ok to make a thread about an app in the Media Forum?

Perhaps more of a topic for all applications, if it does not exist already ?
does any one whant me to join there team
(Apr. 21, 2013  1:37 AM)GhostShredder Wrote: does any one whant me to join there team

That is not a question about this site ... Also, since you have not proved yourself at a tournament yet, it would basically make no difference which team you decide to join.
What year was the wbo made and whohelped you make it. And ill like to know ehat site you used
(Apr. 21, 2013  4:20 AM)XxDracielGTXX Wrote: What year was the wbo made and whohelped you make it. And ill like to know ehat site you used

It was created in 2007, previously named "Beywiki". Brad made it all on his own, with some help from a programmer friend. He did not use a "site" or whatever you seem to be referring to ...
Is there a guide that shows how to make a draft for beywiki? I wanted to make a few but I don't know the proper format. Thanks.
(Apr. 27, 2013  1:02 AM)LMAO Wrote: Is there a guide that shows how to make a draft for beywiki? I wanted to make a few but I don't know the proper format. Thanks.

It would basically tell you to read several of the articles already on Beywiki, see how they are formatted, the sort of information they say, and which type of language is used.
Where to post the beyblade tourney videos we made?
(Apr. 28, 2013  10:12 PM)Nemo Wrote: Where to post the beyblade tourney videos we made?

You could post about it in the Beyblade Videos topic.
(Apr. 28, 2013  10:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  10:12 PM)Nemo Wrote: Where to post the beyblade tourney videos we made?

No Kai-V! I want to post a video footage and I want it to be on WBO's youtube channel!
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:37 AM)Nemo Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  10:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

No Kai-V! I want to post a video footage and I want it to be on WBO's youtube channel!

They are not clear enough to be on the bey channel....... i have seen them, therefore i am saying this... next time we will have to improve its quality
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:27 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:37 AM)Nemo Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  10:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You could post about it in the Beyblade Videos topic.

They are not clear enough to be on the bey channel....... i have seen them, therefore i am saying this... next time we will have to improve its quality
Okay so we will record next time wid much better quality!
What are the l-drago face, sagitario face etc.? The reason given for dem are "Obtained from a faceooster"! I m ean what are faceboosters?
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:08 PM)Nemo Wrote: What are the l-drago face, sagitario face etc.? The reason given for dem are "Obtained from a faceooster"! I m ean what are faceboosters?

You can learn all about that in the Help section, which is very useful.
Is there any chance the new beypoint system would reward points (perhaps in separate lists?) for hms and plastic as well?
Which bey product do u get beyblade bey point card level stickers in?
(Apr. 30, 2013  10:02 PM)Joshil Wrote: Which bey product do u get beyblade bey point card level stickers in?

This topic is only for questions about the World Beyblade Organization ...
Quick question here and it may have been covered somewhere else in this forum.
Has the WBO ever looked into WBO sponsored items from manufacturers? A good example would be the Green 3 segment launcher that they did for "that other" group.
(May. 01, 2013  2:41 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Quick question here and it may have been covered somewhere else in this forum.
Has the WBO ever looked into WBO sponsored items from manufacturers? A good example would be the Green 3 segment launcher that they did for "that other" group.

Which other group ?
I was just wondering...what exactly does the WBO provide for those that want to start an event in their area?
(May. 02, 2013  12:58 AM)ToraKingu Wrote: I was just wondering...what exactly does the WBO provide for those that want to start an event in their area?

A community of people to promote the event to, a set of rules to make sure the host does not appear completely unorganised and amateur-like, the same set of rules to make sure battles are fair for everyone, partial or total reimbursement of prizes, a worldwide ranking system to get the Bladers excited and eager to battle, etc. We might also have other things in the future though.
(May. 01, 2013  10:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 01, 2013  2:41 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Quick question here and it may have been covered somewhere else in this forum.

Which other group ?
WBBA