Questions about the WBO

Had the site been very slow to load for anyone else ? Does anyone know when it started ?
(Apr. 07, 2013  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Had the site been very slow to load for anyone else ? Does anyone know when it started ?

Yes ! It couldn't even load a page .. I just assumed it was my Internet acting up again, but then every other site worked fine.

For me, it happened about 3-4 hours ago.
Hm, that long ? Anyway, I contacted our host : perhaps there was a maintenance scheduled then.

At least it explains the poor number of new posts, hah.
Yeah, same thing happened to me, around the time frame Cannon was mentioning.

I quit trying after it took 5 minutes just to load the index, hah.
When will the bey point system be finished? i have 3 tournaments waiting to be processed.
When will we have WBO Tournaments In the Wisconsin Area? I will host them Myself if I have too, but I know it has to be WBO Certafied in order for the resaults to be on the "Winning Combo's" Thread.
(Apr. 09, 2013  12:52 AM)JonesBreaker93 Wrote: When will we have WBO Tournaments In the Wisconsin Area? I will host them Myself if I have too, but I know it has to be WBO Certafied in order for the resaults to be on the "Winning Combo's" Thread.

You got all the basics of the concept, so now it seems that all that is left is for you to find seven other people who will come to a tournament in Wisconsin. You can use the WBO General forum for that.
So All I need is 8 people to agree to participate? then what? Do I need to make a thread about it, and how to I get certification from the WBO?
(Apr. 09, 2013  1:08 AM)JonesBreaker93 Wrote: So All I need is 8 people to agree to participate? then what? Do I need to make a thread about it, and how to I get certification from the WBO?

Yes, once you have enough people confirmed, you make a new topic in the Event Proposals sub-forum of the Official Events forum. For further details, you can refer to these documents :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
So, on mobile I just saw the report button isn't there. It was the other day. Is it not showing because of a glitch or something?
Nothing has changed with us, so it might be on your side.
I have a question,

How do you post that you've won a match?????
You don't, the committee does.
(Apr. 14, 2013  3:41 PM)zeosgrandfox#1 Wrote: I have a question,

That doesn't make any sense. Would you mind elaborating ?

EDIT: What does he mean ?
He's saying how do you say that you've won a battle at a tournament, and add it to your wins.
(Apr. 14, 2013  3:41 PM)zeosgrandfox#1 Wrote: I have a question,

If it was an official WBO tournament, then after the event is processed, your information will be updated.

See here for progress:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyPoints-Queue
(Apr. 16, 2013  4:17 PM)XxDracielGTXX Wrote: How do you obtain faces

The Help link, located above, has a section that explains it.
How do I insert an image? I wanted to make my signature but always my signature was broken. I want help with this thing! Unhappy
(Apr. 17, 2013  11:02 PM)Nemo Wrote: How do I insert an image? I wanted to make my signature but always my signature was broken. I want help with this thing! Unhappy

Code:
[IMG]direct link/URL of the image[/IMG]
or simply click 'Insert image' [Image: A2ETY.png] & insert your image URL.

Learn more about MyCode here or here
Why are some threads in the Closed Forum have their status "Unlocked" (The status image has no Lock in it) yet the topics are locked?

Glitch in the System?
No, it's not a glitch.

Threads in the Closed Forum, by default, can't be replied to, regardless whether they're locked or not.
what are faces?
thank you