Questions about the WBO

Are buying threads only supposed to be for Beyblade and related items? Because there are a lot with other things as well ...
Strictly Buying should only be Beyblade-related, yes. The only time non-Beyblade items are allowed in that forum is if they are in trade for Beyblade products.
When will the results for the face contest come in
Its been a long time
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:01 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: When will the results for the face contest come in
Its been a long time

For Plastics & HMS Remembrance should be soon. Not all the results have been submitted. As for the Photo contest, the committee is probably still debating the winner. Their was a lot of good entries.
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:12 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:01 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: When will the results for the face contest come in
Its been a long time

For Plastics & HMS Remembrance should be soon. Not all the results have been submitted. As for the Photo contest, the committee is probably still debating the winner. Their was a lot of good entries.
thanks for the info
How long does it take for your credits to be removed when you have redeemed them?
Well, if you PM'ed a Committee Member about it, then you have to wait until they see your message. They get load everyday.
No, I redeemed my credits so it should be 0. But it still is three ... (and yes, I got the face).

I think Arupaeo forgot to remove them, or is it automatic ... It is a mystery
If you have received your Face, then it should be done instantly unless the Committee Member forgot. If it was a physical prize, usually the Credits get deducted once the item is shipped by Kei.
Have you ever spent your credits on other things? You much have had 6, considering you've battled 18 times.
Nope, I've attended three tournaments. So I should have three credits. I redeemed them for a facebooster and therefore I should have "0". Soooooo, I think Aru forgot to remove them after giving me my face.

Now, can a committee member please set the count to "0"?

Tongue_out
However, if you won the majority of your matches, you get another credit.

If you did that at each tournament, you would have 6 credits, which when deducted would leave you with 3.
However, I suck at Beyblading and I lost all of my matches except a few XD

Long story short, I am 100% positive I should have 0 credits now.
Just contact Arupaeo. He will remember if he forgot, as odd as that sounds.
Yeah, he probably forgot after giving me the face because I wished him a Happy Birthday. Anywho, messaged him and it should be fine now.

EDIT: Yay, back to "0"!
Mystery Solved
EDIT: Gah, double post.

Uh, sometimes I get replies to my messages with the word "undefined". Also, some posts are like that too. Is it just me, or ... ?

(Aug. 16, 2012  11:36 PM)Insomniac Wrote: EDIT: Gah, double post.

Uh, sometimes I get replies to my messages with the word "undefined". Also, some posts are like that too. Is it just me, or ... ?

That happens to certain people sometimes. Since it does not happen to everyone, I can only imagine that it is a problem with them. All their posts and messages get replaced with "undefined" here. I advise them to log out, clean their browser's cache and cookies, log back in, etc.
How can I put in a spoiler
(Aug. 18, 2012  11:45 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: How can I put in a spoiler

You should really use the Search function in this topic, because that question has been asked many, many times.
Oh sorry
I didn't know
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:04 PM)dinuklolitha Wrote: How are we suppose to get bey points

thats simple you just win official wbo tournaments !
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:04 PM)dinuklolitha Wrote: How are we suppose to get bey points

You attend WBO tournaments and your beypoints will increase if you win most of your matches and it will decrease if you lose most of you matches.
And you start with 1000 points
Next time, just refer them to the Help section. It'll answer their question and any others they may have Wink

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

Teams are not chat boxes!?

Okay, so I've seen many team threads that are basically turning into chat threads. See this one for an example (sorry guys, but you're the first one that came to mind). Is this allowed or not allowed, because IMO, its SPAM since all of the discussion (can I have a sig? someone help me with my story! Is anyone online?) can be through PM. But then again, who cares about teams anyways. So whats the deal?
(Aug. 18, 2012  10:27 PM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote:
Teams are not chat boxes!?

Okay, so I've seen many team threads that are basically turning into chat threads. See this one for an example (sorry guys, but you're the first one that came to mind). Is this allowed or not allowed, because IMO, its SPAM since all of the discussion (can I have a sig? someone help me with my story! Is anyone online?) can be through PM. But then again, who cares about teams anyways. So whats the deal?

No. You should still report such posts.
(Aug. 18, 2012  11:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No. You should still report such posts.

In that case, I'll have to report whole pages and teams Pinching_eyes_2