Questions about the WBO

hey,when are you going to have a tournament in tennesee,ohio or indiana.Grin

signed,
scrkid95
(Oct. 24, 2010  7:36 PM)scrkid95 Wrote: hey,when are you going to have a tournament in tennesee,ohio or indiana.Grin

[Long space removed.]
signed,
scrkid95

When people who live there will take the initiative to hold tournaments there ...
I have a question about my profile. Under almost everyone's avatar there is words, for example, Kai-v's says yridenergyridenergy. How do I put words there! I've tried a lot of things, searched, and can't figure it out. please help thank you
My Settings, Change profile, Custom User Title.
Thank you. I changed it, but it still says "warning level: 0%.". How do I get rid of that?
You cannot. It remains there for you to see what your warning level is, but only you can see yours, and you cannot see other people's. Staff members can see everybody's however.
are there any beyblade tournaments coming to orang county CA soon?
(Oct. 24, 2010  7:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: When people who live there will take the initiative to hold tournaments there ...
Can I still use a worn down RF? Cause your rulebook said I can't use a part like that.
(Oct. 24, 2010  11:45 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Can I still use a worn down RF? Cause your rulebook said I can't use a part like that.
If it is too worn and that it does not really look like a flat Bottom anymore, then it is illegal.
How do you put your favorite beyblade in your profile?
I don't understand your question.
Then don't answer the question.

Click this link:
http://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=profile

If this doesn't work, go to "My settings"

Then click on Edit profile, in the toolbar on your left. It's the first link under "Your profile".

Simply type in your additional information after that.
Do you mean how do you list your fav in your profile if not than nobody understands your question.
momiji manju and I completely understood his clear question, and momiji manju already answered it, so you did not need to post that, Rock Leo ...
ok im sorry.
what are credits for
so like are all the prizes still up and how do we get them?
Yes they are still available, and you simply contact a Committee Member to tell them that you want to exchange your Credits for one of the prizes.
if Hasbro is not going to make the point counter why do they have the place to put them on
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:25 AM)bmasu Wrote: if Hasbro is not going to make the point counter why do they have the place to put them on
Read the description of this forum, and its rules.
is my signature to big?
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:55 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: is my signature to big?
I just removed it.

You can see a picture's size by right-clicking and choosing 'Properties' or something ...
Kai-V, I have another question about Faces. In regard to Face Booster Black, we must donate $10.00. I understand this. However, if I wanted to donate more, would I get more Face Boosters? ie: $30.00 = 3 Face Boosters?

Thank you!