Questions about the WBO

As @hsan Tah!r was banned quite a while back, his other junk accounts like this one should be banned, too, no?

He has his so called referrals, as well:

~ rock gingka
~ Tyson kranger
~ portal pegasus
~ kaizer
~ Kaizer 123
~ Ben-10
~ dr pepsisprite
Has the site been "surging" for anyone else in the last few minutes... by that, I mean it's been on and off for a bit.
Yeah it's happened to me
It's going really slowly for me, now.
Same here. It's actually pretty annoying lol
Is it like this for anyone else? I can barely load half a page, honestly.

EDIT: As soon as a posted that, it seems to be working now.
Mine was a little slow a second ago, but it's working fine.
Just out of curiosity, how many active members do we currently have?
(Oct. 10, 2014  11:26 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Just out of curiosity, how many active members do we currently have?
I think we would have around 50 online active members, and like 80 tournament active.
(Oct. 10, 2014  11:17 PM)SoaringRager Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2014  11:26 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Just out of curiosity, how many active members do we currently have?
I think we would have around 50 online active members, and like 80 tournament active.

Oh I see. That's not too many though Uncertain
(Oct. 10, 2014  11:45 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2014  11:17 PM)SoaringRager Wrote:

Oh I see. That's not too many though Uncertain

For a forum with 91 628 members, yes, it's not too many.
I would say it is rather decent for the slower period we are in. And we obviously never had thousands of active Members at once, hah.
(Oct. 11, 2014  1:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I would say it is rather decent for the slower period we are in. And we obviously never had thousands of active Members at once, hah.

I'm lucky if I stumbled on to 25 at this point, but it's probably my messy schedule.
There are people who come on at USA Night, because their Time Zones are different.
Two things:

Are we going to see some "official" WBO Footage of GBT2 anytime soon? Tongue_out

Is the T-Shirt contest going to be put up soon? I have my (original- no previous site logos and stuff since that was what closed it in the first place) entry completed and would love to be able to post it soon.
(Oct. 12, 2014  7:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Two things:

Are we going to see some "official" WBO Footage of GBT2 anytime soon? Tongue_out

Is the T-Shirt contest going to be put up soon? I have my (original- no previous site logos and stuff since that was what closed it in the first place) entry completed and would love to be able to post it soon.

I would not expect any videos of it before 2015, hah.

The Face Contest should be reopened very soon actually.
When is Brad Day again? Or was that just a one time thing?
(Oct. 14, 2014  1:25 AM)Wizard Wrote: When is Brad Day again? Or was that just a one time thing?

Brad Day was changed to a WBO Anniversary. It's no longer called Brad Day. We recently had a WBO anniversary at the end of 2013, so it shouldn't be too long till the next Anniversary.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-5th-...nniversary
(Oct. 14, 2014  2:16 AM)Echizen Wrote: Brad Day was changed to a WBO Anniversary. It's no longer called Brad Day. We recently had a WBO anniversary at the end of 2013, so it shouldn't be too long till the next Anniversary.

I think I was aware of this but forgot... Brad suddenly popping into the forums does things to you.
(Oct. 13, 2014  12:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2014  7:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Are we going to see some "official" WBO Footage of GBT2 anytime soon? Tongue_out

I would not expect any videos of it before 2015, hah.

Hey ... actually yeah, that's probably accurate haha. There's probably two or three videos in my queue to make before I get to the main championship video.
Is the Quake Mold 1 Video almost ready..?
*Ginga* is very busy with school, so while I sent the footage to him for final edits, it is not ready yet.
(Oct. 15, 2014  2:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: *Ginga* is very busy with school, so while I sent the footage to him for final edits, it is not ready yet.

Ah, great. So it just has to be edited.
Can't wait to see it in action!
Do WBO rules not apply in the General Doscussion forum? I see many posts where people cuss, and it really gets on my nerves so I report them, but nothing is ever done about it. The WBO only attracts teens, but it should be attracting kids, and if parents see that language than those kids won't be able to use the WBO.