Questions about the WBO

(Apr. 03, 2013  7:31 PM)Tech Wrote: I'm not sure if it was just my laptop, but does the "Who's Online" list refresh itself periodically?

Yes, it does.
I have a question. My signature was taken down for being to large. I reread the rules, and they only stated the size of the images, which I was sure my signature was within. So approximately how much text is allowed in a signature?
Iirc, text doesn't have a limit, but obviously if you know it's a lot, put it in a spoiler.
All my stuff was in spoilers.
We usually only remove signatures that exceed the limit, especially in height, whether it is made of text only, pictures, etc. I do not remember what your signature used to be.
It was a picture, then a bunch of spoilered jazz about stories and such. I didn't think it took up to much room, unless you guys judge it with the spoilers open...
No, we keep spoilers closed.
Ok. And my current signature is fine, right?
Yes, that fits within the limitations.
(Apr. 03, 2013  9:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We usually only remove signatures that exceed the limit, especially in height, whether it is made of text only, pictures, etc. I do not remember what your signature used to be.

His signature was an image that was well within the limit, followed by six lines of text(a descriptive line, then a spoiler line, then a descriptive line, then a spoiler line, etc), which made it almost double the vertical allowance.

I was the one that removed it.
I'm guessing i should have about 3~4 credits so I was wondering... Do I have to wait for them to show up in my profile to use them, or can I use them already?
You have to wait for them to get into your account. So that means you have to wait for the tournaments to be processed.
Hi! i wanna ask something related to ZeroG. Like the BB-10 Attack stadium being the the most "balanced' stadium for all types(Attack,Defence,Stamina,Balanced) in MFB, Which ZeroG stadium is the most "balanced" out and is used for most WBO tourneys? The ZeroG Attack,Defence or Balance stadium?
(Apr. 06, 2013  2:52 AM)BladerAudi Wrote: Hi! i wanna ask something related to ZeroG. Like the BB-10 Attack stadium being the the most "balanced' stadium for all types(Attack,Defence,Stamina,Balanced) in MFB, Which ZeroG stadium is the most "balanced" out and is used for most WBO tourneys? The ZeroG Attack,Defence or Balance stadium?

I believe that it is also the Attack Type one, but they generally share enough of the same gimmick to all be acceptable.
(Apr. 06, 2013  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2013  2:52 AM)BladerAudi Wrote: Hi! i wanna ask something related to ZeroG. Like the BB-10 Attack stadium being the the most "balanced' stadium for all types(Attack,Defence,Stamina,Balanced) in MFB, Which ZeroG stadium is the most "balanced" out and is used for most WBO tourneys? The ZeroG Attack,Defence or Balance stadium?

I believe that it is also the Attack Type one, but they generally share enough of the same gimmick to all be acceptable.

Ok noted. Thanks for the reply !
I was wondering... How exactly does one measure the size of a sig if it has text in it?
I know the max is 200x500 but I can't tell how much space of it one or two lines of text would take....
The maximum of 500 x 200 means that it includes everything (Image + Text). With the various sizes and fonts, generally, just assume that 1 line of text is ten pixel high. So theoretically, having a 500 x 200 image + 1 line of text would be considered too large already.
Is there a list of all current and former WBO committee?
If you are wondering about it for BR, the ones that would (most likely) be attending are:

Kai-V
Bey Brad
Kei
Daegor42
Arupaeo
Blitz (he came to BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2, idk about this year)
Blitz going last year was probably a one time thing. I doubt he's in the position to do so this year but you'd have to ask him.
(Apr. 06, 2013  1:46 PM)LMAO Wrote: Is there a list of all current and former WBO committee?

If this isn't related to BR-

Well, for current ones- http://worldbeyblade.org/showteam.php
For former ones... Well, I don't know...
For the former you could check the scavenger hunt thread.
But well, it only lists those who do not have the Face of Soul...
Ahh yes, I forgot about that.