Questions about the WBO

donate@worldbeyblade.org
better pm kei for donation..
(Aug. 18, 2011  7:52 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: As <3 once said, it's a handy list of people you can use for quick reference. But other than that, I don't see much use for it either Confused

true... its wierd because you can add anyone and they don't even have to know.

like it doesn't tell the other person "____ added you onto his buddy list"

does it?

It's a useful function if there are a few members on the site who you routinely PM, as you can quickly gather their usernames. It's just a small thing I guess, but it contributes to the overall social, community feel of a forum.
But at the same time, if they are really your friends, I hope you would remember their username by heart anyway ...
How do some members have -1 posts? Is it because their very first post got deleted or something?
That would be totally nonsense, because 1 - 1 = 0

it might be : word here-1
(Aug. 19, 2011  5:24 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: How do some members have -1 posts? Is it because their very first post got deleted or something?

Hm, no, usually, if a post is erased, the postcount is just one. Which member did you see that with ?
(Aug. 19, 2011  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  5:24 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: How do some members have -1 posts? Is it because their very first post got deleted or something?

Hm, no, usually, if a post is erased, the postcount is just one. Which member did you see that with ?
This guy for 1 http://worldbeyblade.org/User-treycool300
and this guy for 2 http://worldbeyblade.org/User-phoenixus
Hn, that's strange. That shouldn't be happening.
Maybe it's a site glitch.
how do u use credits I got 5 and I wana use them!
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:25 PM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: how do u use credits I got 5 and I wana use them!

Read the announcement on the new Credits Campaign.
if i stay on wbo with out loging out do i get a face if they should have som thing like that pm me to talk
Are you considered to be a not for profit organization?
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:30 PM)@ce Wrote: if i stay on wbo with out loging out do i get a face if they should have som thing like that pm me to talk

...No.

The WBO is non-profit, all of the money goes right back into the community.
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:30 PM)@ce Wrote: if i stay on wbo with out loging out do i get a face if they should have som thing like that pm me to talk

Hm, I stay on the World Beyblade Organization without logging out and there is no Face for that ... There is no effort at all in doing that.

djnour Wrote:Are you considered to be a not for profit organization?

The World Beyblade Organization has always been non-profit, yes. The money we get from donations and the entry fee is used to maintain the site, pay domain names, develop new features for the site, buy cool items for giveaways, etc. The Committee gets absolutely nothing from our Paypal account.
In the member list, if there are some people whos names are kanji so how do we search it if we don't know how to write/no device to write it with. Examples are momotarou...
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:59 AM)Shika blade Wrote: In the member list, if there are some people whos names are kanji so how do we search it if we don't know how to write/no device to write it with. Examples are momotarou...

Save it somewhere. You cannot really search for it unless you have the name to copy and paste. Blame them, hah.
What should I get?
Thermal Lacerta
Ray Unicorno
Or
Midnight Bull???
This question should go to Purchase Consultation
Thanks I'm a noob
Well, thanks Kai-V, Itachi and Deagor! I was quite confused about that matter, as -1 posts are simply impossible. Smile
On the team forms why is it Australia, Europe and North America specifically?
Because these three continents have the most tournaments?
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:25 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: On the team forms why is it Australia, Europe and North America specifically?

there hardly any other tornaments outside of there
hey when u get banned how long do u get ban or is it forever