Questions I have as an adult entering the BB community.

Hi all, I recently got sucked into beyblade when my nephew asked me to play with him over the holiday. I've known about BB growing up but never gave them a chance.  Anyways, after a few battles on Christmas Eve/Day I decided to order a couple TT beys to call my own. Legend Spriggan and God Valkyrie, we battled it out last weekend and I'm already looking into what I can get next.

Questions I have:

1. I'm curious as if there is a big list of Burst beys that I can comb through and learn about? So far I'm just searching TT Burst Beyblade in Amazon and going through them this way but I wanted to know if there is a better place to look through. Even a catalogue I can order.

2. Are there gens/series from within BB Burst?  I have God Valkyrie and Legend Spriggan while my nephew had a smaller Valtryek and Spryzen. I know the names/quality are different between Hasbro and TT but are there "evolutions" of these beys that occur later on in the anime? Similar to Dragon Ball SS1-SSG/SSB.

3. Also, are there TT "Booster" packs you can get? I'm $50 in so far for 2 beys. Pretty pricey hobby lol, if there's a way to get cool beys on the cheap I'd like to know.

4. Finally, is there a general "tier" list I can read up on? So far from what I found, Nightmare Longinus will probably be my next bey since it's pretty new and seems strong.

Sorry for the bombardment of questions and thank you for the advice in advanced!

EDIT: Clarification on question 3, I've only ever ordered from Amazon. I'm just seeing if there's cheaper ways to get quality beys.
1. You should be able to find this information on the Wikia. Here are some parts lists:
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...stem_parts
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_G...stem_parts
2. There are Basic Burst, Dual layer Burst, and God Burst with the god series being the latest. Your two Beyblades are from the God series.
3. We would need to know what Beyblades you are looking for but, likely Ebay would be cheaper.
4. I do not know if there is a current tier list.
As another person who has recently been sucked back hard into the world of Beyblades, I can answer these questions to some degree:

1. eBay, whilst being risky most of the time if you do not know what to look out for, usually has great availabilty. The info on what to look out for in terms of fakes is available on the WBO but make sure to buy from places with high recent feedback ( that;'s a good rule of thumb). Avoid Rapidity and the boxes with S3 (where the TT symbol should be) in the images of course.

2. 3 series so far: Single, Dual and God Layer

3. I would like to think you're referring to the TT Random Boosters; these can be picked up at a fairly decent price on eBay as I mentioned before; another great source to use is Yahoo Japan Auctions but that's a little harder to navigate and use ( I'm having a little trouble with it myself. Back to the point in question, the boosters are a great way to expand your collection with the added bonus of the surprise of not knowing what you're actually going to get. Hasbro have boosters as well with predetermined parts if you're into that.

4. So far, I can't really find a tier list on the WBO. I would like to find the answer to this as well XD.

P.S Nightmare Longinus is a Beyblade I'm keeping my eye on as well and may well be my next purchase as well; Destroy seems to be a top-tier part atm.

Hopefully I managed to help you! Have a great new year!
About prices, Amazon is expensive, I recommend you buying on eBay from skyliners2012, just type "seller:skyliners2012" in the search bar, their prices are pretty good, and I bought from them, they are legit
Also, not only does Skyliners2012 sell Burst Beys, they also Metal + ZeroG, and even some Heavy Metal System ones. MFB and HMS are my favourites I can't wait to get my hands on ZerpG and Burst though.

When it comes to the Burst Beyblades, I noticed how they managed combine the pattern styles of both ZeroG clear/crystal wheel and the Original Generation Attack Rings on the Burst Layers
(Jan. 04, 2018  12:28 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: About prices, Amazon is expensive, I recommend you buying on eBay from skyliners2012, just type "seller:skyliners2012" in the search bar, their prices are pretty good, and I bought from them, they are legit

That's what I've come to find as well. I liked that they came in pretty quickly and I got exactly what I wanted. I'll check EBAY out as well, thanks for the tips.

(Jan. 04, 2018  12:05 AM)ShadowKingAzal Wrote: As another person who has recently been sucked back hard into the world of Beyblades, I can answer these questions to some degree:

1. eBay, whilst being risky most of the time if you do not know what to look out for, usually has great availabilty. The info on what to look out for in terms of fakes is available on the WBO but make sure to buy from places with high recent feedback ( that;'s a good rule of thumb). Avoid Rapidity and the boxes with S3 (where the TT symbol should be) in the images of course.

2. 3 series so far: Single, Dual and God Layer

3. I would like to think you're referring to the TT Random Boosters; these can be picked up at a fairly decent price on eBay as I mentioned before; another great source to use is Yahoo Japan Auctions but that's a little harder to navigate and use ( I'm having a little trouble with it myself. Back to the point in  question, the boosters are a great way to expand your collection with the added bonus of the surprise of not knowing what you're actually going to get. Hasbro have boosters as well with predetermined parts if you're into that.

4. So far, I can't really find a tier list on the WBO. I would like to find the answer to this as well XD.

P.S Nightmare Longinus is a Beyblade I'm keeping my eye on as well and may well be my next purchase as well; Destroy seems to be a top-tier part atm.

Hopefully I managed to help you! Have a great new year!

Thanks, You helped a ton! Ebay was suggested as well by another person here so I'll give it a go.