Questions

Hello world, I got some general questions.

1. How popular is Beyblade nowadays (are there any Tournaments?)

2. Could one say that there is no need for "Plastic Beyblades" anymore since the HMS Series was released?

3. Which are the most famous Beyblades? (whether customized or not)

4. Is there any site where I'm able to see ALL Beyblades?

Thanks for all answers.
Ask a frigin question is stickied =_=
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...wer-Part-2

1. All tournaments outside of East Asia are fan run. That's what we're here for.

2. Lots of people still use plastic Beyblades for fun. HMS is even outdated now. Metal Fight Beyblade is the currently running series: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

3. Wolborg MS and Circle/Samurai Upper-based Attack combos are probably the most famous.
(Mar. 29, 2009  8:54 PM)Giga Wrote: Ask a frigin question is stickied =_=

And it says this at the top of the forum:

If you're here to ask a question, please post it in the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. Please do not make new threads just to ask a question.

Welp.
1. After Beyblade's hiatus in 2005, it lost popularity. But since August 2008 when the new beyblade series, Metal Fight Beyblade began, it's been regaining a lot of popularity. And yeah there are a few tournaments being hosted by the WBO.

2. Both Plastic and HMS are outclassed by MFB. But people still collect them and use them.

3. Plastic- Bistool (Zombie Combos), Driger S, Wolborg
HMS - Wolborg MS, Death Gargoyle MS, Dragoon MSUV, Samurai Changer MS

4. The Damashi Archive

EDIT: Wow I'm late.
Questions are covered.
Question 3 is too vauge, in my opnion. I guess, you could add Gabriel AR based Zombies and Bistool with Draciel MBD base.
who win`s the last battle on beyblade g revolution with tyson vs brooklyn?
Uh. not the topic to ask but No-one finds out ... The point is it doesn't matter who wins or loses.
you dont find out. It just ends by sending out a message but ive come to the conclusion that it was a draw lol

edit: lol raykon beat me to it.
Threads about the Beyblade Anime and Manga should go in that forum.