Question regarding stadiums....

Okay, in the rule book it mentions only being able to use certain beystadiums. Are these the names of types of beystadiums or actual beystadiums? For instance, where would the Draciel Fortress stadium (purple) come into this? Is it not included or does it fall under one of those names? Google is being less than helpful.....
Love Rocky xxx
Hummm o.o

I would assume any stadium that is not custom made or built would be acceptable, but in terms of MFS I think its only the endurence(yellow) , balance(red) and attack(clear/white) are the only supported by the rule book

-shrugs- But dont quote me on that
I was thinking about this as well, but the rules say it clearly.. only the stadiums listed are supported. so for example Dranzer`s Flame Field isnt allowed. Am i right?
(Dec. 05, 2008  8:54 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Okay, in the rule book it mentions only being able to use certain beystadiums. Are these the names of types of beystadiums or actual beystadiums? For instance, where would the Draciel Fortress stadium (purple) come into this? Is it not included or does it fall under one of those names? Google is being less than helpful.....
Love Rocky xxx

Those are the actual names of stadiums produced by Takara. The general consensus is that they are much, much better than any Hasbro stadium, which is why you don't see any Hasbro stadiums on the list.
(Dec. 05, 2008  9:16 PM)Finnphoenix Wrote: I was thinking about this as well, but the rules say it clearly.. only the stadiums listed are supported. so for example Dranzer`s Flame Field isnt allowed. Am i right?

Well I don't really know much about the stadiums but I was hoping that Flame Field, Blizzard Bowl, etc would all come under 'Beystadium ****** type' depending on their different types respectively.....I see no reason not to include them as they are official stadiums and are the easiest stadiums to aqquire.

*looks up* Well clearly that was wrong. Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 05, 2008  10:06 PM)Doompenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2008  8:54 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Okay, in the rule book it mentions only being able to use certain beystadiums. Are these the names of types of beystadiums or actual beystadiums? For instance, where would the Draciel Fortress stadium (purple) come into this? Is it not included or does it fall under one of those names? Google is being less than helpful.....
Love Rocky xxx

Those are the actual names of stadiums produced by Takara. The general consensus is that they are much, much better than any Hasbro stadium, which is why you don't see any Hasbro stadiums on the list.

Oh right.......still, I know the hasbro onesbreak easily, etc but surely any disadvantages they may have would affect both bladers euqally meaning that they're still fair?
It was a conscious decision on behalf of the WBO committee to exclude Hasbro Beystadiums from WBO play. Only Takara Beystadiums that are listed will be eligible. If you do not have one of these stadiums, you must obtain one before you can compete in WBO-sanctioned battles.

We made this decision based on the fact that Hasbro's stadiums are poorly designed and do not lend themselves well to competitive play; the design takes away a lot of strategy from the game and increases the luck factor.

Thankfully, three of the stadiums on the list are currently in production and are not at all difficult to acquire. To say that Hasbro stadiums are easier to acquire than the Metal Fight Beyblade stadiums would be untrue. That being said, no, your Draciel Fortress stadium is not eligible for WBO play.

Once you try a Takara stadium, you'll thank us for forcing you to upgrade. Wink
(Dec. 05, 2008  10:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was a conscious decision on behalf of the WBO committee to exclude Hasbro Beystadiums from WBO play. Only Takara Beystadiums that are listed will be eligible. If you do not have one of these stadiums, you must obtain one before you can compete in WBO-sanctioned battles.

We made this decision based on the fact that Hasbro's stadiums are poorly designed and do not lend themselves well to competitive play; the design takes away a lot of strategy from the game and increases the luck factor.

Thankfully, three of the stadiums on the list are currently in production and are not at all difficult to acquire. To say that Hasbro stadiums are easier to acquire than the Metal Fight Beyblade stadiums would be untrue. That being said, no, your Draciel Fortress stadium is not eligible for WBO play.

*sigh* Now I need to actually spend money. ;__; Ah well, I suppose it will be nice to have a decent stadium for once........(me and my bro actually play on the top of a storage box tower thing at the moment.....)

Do you have any quick links to where they are sold (cheaply)?
(Dec. 05, 2008  10:26 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2008  10:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was a conscious decision on behalf of the WBO committee to exclude Hasbro Beystadiums from WBO play. Only Takara Beystadiums that are listed will be eligible. If you do not have one of these stadiums, you must obtain one before you can compete in WBO-sanctioned battles.

*sigh* Now I need to actually spend money. ;__; Ah well, I suppose it will be nice to have a decent stadium for once........(me and my bro actually play on the top of a storage box tower thing at the moment.....)

Do you have any quick links to where they are sold (cheaply)?

http://www.ideal808.com
http://www.toywiz.com
May I also mention, seeing as your from the UK:

http://www.theintoy.co.uk

The three MFB stadiums that have been released are the first three Takara Stadiums I have bought. I have to admit that the Takara stadiums are far to superior to that is the Hasbro apart from the large Yellow stadium that was Hasbro's second release. This stadium was pretty good.