Question about removal of the Hasbro Stadium Pocket Walls

I'm aware that in the rules It regards any modification that isn't purely cosmetic as illegal. But as any person here is likely aware of, one of the reasons the new Hasbro stadiums are likely not going to be used in any competitive scenario is because of their pockets and walls which don't allow the use of shooting techniques properly, and the sometimes allows for beys to on occasion pop back into play. Now for most people, importing a stadium may not be a viable option as it can generally cost anywhere from $30-60+, as apposed to the $10 ones that are being released. Not to mention it is generally harder to find the normal attack style stadiums. I was just thinking, that maybe with some restriction, that the pocket walls of the Hasbro stadiums could legally be removed. It would likely make shooting techniques a lot more usable, it would remove any concerns about beyblades popping out by fluke, and as far as game-play goes, having no pocket walls would likely be negligible to the performance of the beys within the stadium. Now, I'm also aware that it is too early to make any real decisions on what to do with the Hasbro stadiums, but I would appreciate it if someone were to consider this idea around the time when they are finally released.

Attached below is a rough picture of how the Hasbro stadiums would look without their pocket walls.
Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

i think its s good idea because i have a Hasbro stadium that i kept for years and sometimes i play with it because i don't have a metal fight stadium and it is really annoying when it goes keeps going into the holes after you launch it
Takara stadiums are not that expensive, and I think that this would be way too easy to get wrong.
I imagine this is something that many people will do when they are released, however, their legality status on the WBO will have to be decided on then.
Note that although it seems a good idea, it will be hard to guage, aspecially over the internet, exactly how the stadium has been affected. I mean, there would clearly be a difference between someone who has carefully taken a precision (and possibly heat) tool to a stadium, and someone who has just hacked at it with a saw or pair of scissors or somethin. I'm guessing the third one will have random cuts in it, possibly into the stadium floor itself, and obviously that would be unacceptable.
I think for now people should assume that it would be illegal, and then when they are released we will look into it in further depth, seeing as we'd have to know exactly how they're made, the height of the walls, etc.
(Feb. 28, 2010  3:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: I imagine this is something that many people will do when they are released, however, their legality status on the WBO will have to be decided on then.
Note that although it seems a good idea, it will be hard to guage, aspecially over the internet, exactly how the stadium has been affected. I mean, there would clearly be a difference between someone who has carefully taken a precision (and possibly heat) tool to a stadium, and someone who has just hacked at it with a saw or pair of scissors or somethin. I'm guessing the third one will have random cuts in it, possibly into the stadium floor itself, and obviously that would be unacceptable.
I think for now people should assume that it would be illegal, and then when they are released we will look into it in further depth, seeing as we'd have to know exactly how they're made, the height of the walls, etc.
This is also what I think. Even if it gave good results, you cannot ask of everybody that they cut it nicely and safely. Therefore the final products would be different, and we would not be playing the same thing.

Tests will be conducted on the new stadiums when they are released. We currently assume that they will be illegal because all previous Hasbro Beystadiums are too ridiculous for competitive play.

Moreover, the Beystadium Attack Type will be released in BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, and a few Sono Kong products also include it. At this moment it is true that it only seems to be available as part of a set, however you could try to find one that has items you do not already have, or you can work around that restriction : for instance, do not buy BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis when it is released; instead, wait for BB-76, and perhaps also wait before buying the other items included in that set. That way it should be worthwhile.