Question about Buying Beyblades from outside country

Hi, I really wanted to know about buying beyblades in this forum.
Is it possible to ship to outside country?
Because sadly to say in my country it's really hard and rare to find beyblades anymore, wasn't easy as it seems to be.
I tried to buy from Amazon but I noticed they not gonna ship to my country as well.
I lived in Singapore and really need some answer for my question.

Thanks a lot.

- Zernoxide
(Feb. 28, 2010  9:36 AM)Zernoxide Wrote: Hi, I really wanted to know about buying beyblades in this forum.
Is it possible to ship to outside country?

Yes, almost all the members here that sell Beyblades ship outside of their country.

(Feb. 28, 2010  9:36 AM)Zernoxide Wrote: Because sadly to say in my country it's really hard and rare to find beyblades anymore, wasn't easy as it seems to be.

You have to buy Beyblades online until Beyblade: Metal Fusion is released in Singapore.

(Feb. 28, 2010  9:36 AM)Zernoxide Wrote: I tried to buy from Amazon but I noticed they not gonna ship to my country as well.
I lived in Singapore and really need some answer for my question.

Check out this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
i wish someone invented a top up credit card so you can put money on it and then spend it on the internet to buy beyblades and stuff.THAT WOULD BE GOOD!
(Feb. 28, 2010  2:21 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: i wish someone invented a top up credit card so you can put money on it and then spend it on the internet to buy beyblades and stuff.THAT WOULD BE GOOD!

Congrats! You've discovered Paypal!
(Feb. 28, 2010  2:38 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Congrats! You've discovered Paypal

LOL
Gift cards and re-loadable debit cards are another viable option.
(Feb. 28, 2010  2:38 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Congrats! You've discovered Paypal
Paypal... nice.
Will metal fight beyblades be released in the United States?