Question about Beyblade Metal Masters

Guys umm does Beyblade Metal Masters have any reference about hell and stuff? Because a friend of mine on here told me in private messages that don’t watch that season because there are reference they talk about hell and stuff, and that I don’t want to be scared of. 

Does anyone think that season contain anything about hell and stuff?
The only reference to Hell as far as im aware of is Hell Kerbecs as its bit beast is literally Cerberus emerging from the gates of hell.

King Hades is also referenced in Metal Fury as he was apparently the creator of Diablo Nemesis.

So yes, there are some correlations with Hell but the dub tries to censor that as much as possible.
(Sep. 30, 2021  4:46 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: The only reference to Hell as far as im aware of is Hell Kerbecs as its bit beast is literally Cerberus emerging from the gates of hell.

King Hades is also referenced in Metal Fury as he was apparently the creator of Diablo Nemesis.

So yes, there are some correlations with Hell but the dub tries to censor that as much as possible.

Ohh ok now I see. I am thinking about to watching that season but I am forced to rebuke the references of hell and stuff.
 Because I am a Christian.
I know this isnt much of a question but did you know that in the fight with kenta vs reggie they resused a clip from hyomas battle reggie
(Oct. 24, 2021  11:51 PM)Suggonprime Wrote: I know this isnt much of a question but did you know that in the fight with kenta vs reggie they resused a clip from hyomas battle reggie

Probably not because I have not seen any of the episodes yet.
reggie died but absolutley humiliated yu,kenta, and hyoma