Quantum Knights Faction (Accepting)

[Image: cooltext1598549970_zps043b1cc0.png]
This is my faction we are called the Quantum Knights

I currently have 3 members (including me)

HistoryThis team was orginally founded by Gwendlyn,Percival Leonidas.Percival,the orginally leader embodies Courage and Leadership whileGwendlyn embodies Beauty and last Leonidas embodies Strength,Each giving those virtues to a worthy successor.At fisrt they chose the younger gods,who then chose us,the humans.The "Order of Virtues" was renamed the Quantum Knights,Made up of the Chosen Virtues,Amani aka ClassiK with the virtue of leadership and courage,Lucida with virtue of beauty and Blade with the virtue of Strength.

Application
Name:

Bey Combo:

Made up beyblade (no real parts allowed):

Virtue:Virtue's represent what you stand for.My friends have taken Beauty and War while i have chosen Courage and Leadership

Why you want to join:

Age(Optional):

If you want you can join the site here and become a True Knight

Link
acually, this thread goes to the teams thread forum no? btw the link doesn't work for me
Oh yeahhhhhh.....ill ask for it to be moved
Just a tip from me. Teams with separate websites don't generally get a lot of members since the people think it's too much work to make separate accounts and have to log in on both the WBO and the site. You can still do it if you want, but that's just my experience.
(Jun. 08, 2014  11:45 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Just a tip from me. Teams with separate websites don't generally get a lot of members since the people think it's too much work to make separate accounts and have to log in on both the WBO and the site. You can still do it if you want, but that's just my experience.
Thanks RagerBlade

Its is optional tho

you can still join if you wish
So what is this faction? I might join.
Do I still have the strength virtue?
(Jul. 09, 2014  2:54 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Do I still have the strength virtue?
Yes

But please fill the application