[QUESTION] how do you think i am going to selling HASBRO BEYBLADES

Hmm.. well, I've grown up with buying BeyBlades from Hasbro, and today, since I'm aware of the Internet, I still only trust Hasbro Uncertain

I vote for Hasbro, I'll be waiting for any blade you have to offer - I never had my favourite blade due to how rare it was at the time here...
unless you get a thermal pisces hasbro,burn phoniex, and earth virgo, then no. those beys arent avalible as starters everywhere except burn fireblaze, i mean phoniex. but if you get hasbro beys EARLY then i would buy them. like hasbro Galaxy peg and stuff. probably not possible though
(Nov. 05, 2010  7:42 PM)Julian Wrote: Hmm.. well, I've grown up with buying BeyBlades from Hasbro, and today, since I'm aware of the Internet, I still only trust Hasbro Uncertain

I vote for Hasbro, I'll be waiting for any blade you have to offer - I never had my favourite blade due to how rare it was at the time here...
So you are basically telling dimsum2u to disregard the actual profit he could make because you just discriminate TAKARA-TOMY, the company that actually created Beyblade ? Hasbro is just a secondary company. Plus, you can already buy every Hasbro Beyblade locally. dimsum2u would be "the Internet" as well.

Seriously, if you do not have a serious opinion to formulate on this matter, you should not post. None of your points are valid.
Dimsum I wanted to know how much ray unicorno is and the minimum and maximum price.
(Nov. 06, 2010  2:53 AM)JASON FLAV Wrote: Dimsum I wanted to know how much ray unicorno is and the minimum and maximum price.

Look at his shop
If Earth Virgo is released Hasbro, I would definitely get those and sell them.
Why? If it will be released for cheaper at everybody's local stores anyway?
I agree with momiji manju,because its pretty anoying having to buy random booster after random booster just to get what you want(that most likely being the random boosters prize blade).sono kong sells the prze blades as starters.so get a little sono kong and takara tomy Smile
hasbros beys are of low quality so i would have to say keep takara tomy.
(Nov. 29, 2010  2:42 PM)rabidboy Wrote: hasbros beys are of low quality so i would have to say keep takara tomy.
That is absolutely false. Do not post if you do not know what you are talking about.

dimsum2u, can this topic be closed now ? I think you see that everyone wants you to continue with TAKARA-TOMY.
stay with takara tomy .

but i think that if u could get sonokong blades the rf is really good on sk
Well maybe if you do both it would be good but not now when the Hasbro Pre HWS hybrid wheels come out then maybe.
I recomend staying with Takara Tomy
I recomend staying with Takara Tomy
Dimsum as the UK is late with hasbro realeases and won't be getting Earth Virgo ect until January I would like to buy some hasbro's from you.
Simply put HASBRO = Mostly no rare beyblades so the Best is Takara Tomy & Please get Sono Kong if possible they have different color light launchers but also keep stocks of TT as it is the best
Go with takara tomy. someone said that he droped off a huge shack, it hit the street, and did not break
Why is everyone still commenting on this when he made up his mind ages ago...