Push for biger stadiums.

Team play is fine if it's like a best 2 of 3 format in that arena...Where if one partner loses another steps in.

If not, then lol why even bother?

Besides if it were a team game then really it'd be strange but eh, nevertheless nothing to important.
(Oct. 20, 2015  2:04 AM)Half Nail Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2015  1:39 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: I have a cheap knockoff plastics stadium roughly double standard size and collisions there in are more common than you might think. Combine that with the flat "centre of death" and stamina types seem to do only a little better than they would in an ordinary stadium. It is, however, far less dramatic as any distance between beys is increased massively, making hits feel far less imminent and lowering the tension greatly.
Really it's quite a shame.
Huh, I didn't consider a flat center. I'm actually curious about this stadium, do you have any pictures?
And yes, the lack of contact in large stadiums do make the matches boring. The reaction to Beyblades hitting shouldn't be, "Ah, FINALLY," followed by more waiting.

Product labelling for the "Team Power Mega Battle Arena" (not profitable enough to waste money on branding, clearly):
Size comparison to my painted MFB attack stadium:
And a closer look at the angles:
Note the flat center and shallow outer region.
IT LOOKS LIKE ANY OTHER ARENA!

Bigger stadiums have there ups and downs, same with small ones. Though what it comes down to is how it will well the team play will go, keep in mind that if they all launch in the arena, it's pretty much a free for all unless you and your partner some how avoid each other the whole game then, eh.

take turns then you're on your way....