Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 24, 2012  5:09 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: He was stating that as a potential reason to get a UDXS, not as a random combo.

Ok, I am sorry then because I misread what he said. I should actually give thanks to him I guess. But still can anyone help answer my questions?
I need someones opinion on a trade:
Variares D:D and Wing (the wheel only) for a gravity perseus (attack) GB145CS
I have no need for wing because I have Duo,
and no need for Variares because i have blitz, that has same power (exept for dual-spin) and a little more stamina.and well, I dont have any of perseus parts (specialy GB and CS)...
So give me your oppinion on this trade. :)
(Jun. 24, 2012  8:38 PM)Kite-G Wrote: I need someones opinion on a trade:
Variares DGrin and Wing (the wheel only) for a gravity perseus (attack) GB145CS
I have no need for wing because I have Duo,
and no need for Variares because i have blitz, that has same power (exept for dual-spin) and a little more stamina.and well, I dont have any of perseus parts (specialy GB and CS)...
So give me your oppinion on this trade. Smile

If you want my opinion, I would sell both of you things and buy thos pieces in Hasbro and have a bit of mony left. That trade just isn't really worth it.
Can someone answer my question on the previous page? I need to order something tonight or tomorrow
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330683338609?var...1439.l2649
Duo, current best Defense wheel aside from Revizer Revizer. It can also be used very well in Stamina, next to Phantom on the top tier list.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Takara-Beybl...19d267da5e
Thief Phoenic, has E230, which is the best tall defense track to date. Thief Phoenic is supposedly also pretty decent in terms of attack, even though it has almost no testing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-F...306wt_1058
They're having a sale on Flash Sagittario! In Attack mode, Flash is the best attack wheel as of now. Good thing you've gotta order now, $13 for a Flash is REALLY good, and the sale ends in 2 days. Wink

You'll also need some MF's/MF-2's if you don't have any.
Here ya go:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Offi...021wt_1037
and
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-BeyB...131wt_1263

Hope I helped. Smile
Those Duos are gone, so i'd have to go with Death for defense. So should I go for Phantom instead of Theif? I'm definitely getting MF's and Flash Sag. Thanks for the help.
Whoops, sorry about the Duo.
Yeah, Death can work too! RDF is also spectacular for Defense as well.
Here's a Duo for $20: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...2a19662001
You'd probably be better off getting the set as a whole though, Wing and Duo are used in Defense (I've heard Wing's pretty damn good) and LDG can be used in IIRC MF LDG CH120XF (probably have that combo wrong) plus S130 and MB can't hurt!
I'm am going to get an attack stadium, a 4d beyblade of my choice, a launcher grip and maybe a light launcher l-r. What 4d beyblade should I get? I already have diablo and Quetzalcoatl. Would I be better of with a launcher grip and light launcher lr or use that money to buy a random booster (vol.7 or vol.8)? I'm only buying the attack stadium because I have an extreme bey stadium and its kind of unfair because attack beyblades can use the turntable to spin faster resetting in much larger smash attack and force attack. The ridges are also kind of uneven which causes the beyblade to lose spin velocity because of the turntable.
Thanks in advance.
can the twisted tempo M145Q really make it jump considering twisted's weight?
@Mr.Me-you should buy duo uranus or flash saggitario
and i guess you should but the random booster rather than a grip or launcher
that's my advice.
(Jun. 26, 2012  9:39 AM)Mr.Me Wrote: I'm am going to get an attack stadium, a 4d beyblade of my choice, a launcher grip and maybe a light launcher l-r. What 4d beyblade should I get? I already have diablo and Quetzalcoatl. Would I be better of with a launcher grip and light launcher lr or use that money to buy a random booster (vol.7 or vol.8)? I'm only buying the attack stadium because I have an extreme bey stadium and its kind of unfair because attack beyblades can use the turntable to spin faster resetting in much larger smash attack and force attack. The ridges are also kind of uneven which causes the beyblade to lose spin velocity because of the turntable.
Thanks in advance.

Get Flash Saggitario. Don't buy the Light Launcher 3, don't buy light launchers in general. Get the launcher grip later on. For now just get RBV7.
Should i get twisted tempo or gravity destroyer or hades kerbecs or spiral capricorn?
I can only get 2 of the above
(Jun. 26, 2012  5:13 PM)rahul blader Wrote: Should i get twisted tempo or gravity destroyer or hades kerbecs or spiral capricorn?
I can only get 2 of the above

I say Gravity Destroyer and Hades Kerbecs Tongue_out

Aka, Gravity Perseus and Hell kerbecs Smile

They have pretty good parts IMO Smile

If you could get all of them, that'll be great! Smile
(Jun. 26, 2012  9:47 AM)zeneo Wrote: can the twisted tempo M145Q really make it jump considering twisted's weight?
@Mr.Me-you should buy duo uranus or flash saggitario
and i guess you should but the random booster rather than a grip or launcher
that's my advice.

no it cannot i tried that combo yeah if you change tempos fusion wheel it may.

@pranavdiv-can you give me M145Q for 135S(spike)?
please!!!!
should i buy diablo nemesis X : D or l-drago destroy F: S ?
Diablo Nemesis X:D. Diablo has use in Attack, and X:D is supposedly good with S in BBG-03/04.
thanks for the advice
also,does l-drago destroy have any competitive value?
or any useful parts
(but l-drago looks cool,that's for sure!)
(Jun. 25, 2012  10:18 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Whoops, sorry about the Duo.
Yeah, Death can work too! RDF is also spectacular for Defense as well.
Here's a Duo for $20: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...2a19662001
You'd probably be better off getting the set as a whole though, Wing and Duo are used in Defense (I've heard Wing's pretty damn good) and LDG can be used in IIRC MF LDG CH120XF (probably have that combo wrong) plus S130 and MB can't hurt!

I can't really afford the whole set Unhappy So I think my best bet (correct me if i'm wrong) would be Flash Sagittario, Death Quetz and Phantom Orion? Then I could make:
MF Flash Escolpio CH120RF/R2F
MF Death _____ (Bull?) GB145RDF
and
Phantom Aquario 230D
Definitely a good setup still. Go for it.

zeneo
It can be used on MF-H LDD BD145RDF.
7, by an extremely long shot. It's full of extremely useful parts, while 8 has very few.
If not for Competitive use though, get vol.8 for it'd rare parts like TR145, FB, Divine, etc.

EDIT, 500th post!!!
since I need some good starter blades to build combos on, anyone got any suggestions for a good endurance or attack bey that provides some good competitive components for combos?
I have a friend who wants to get into Beyblade but who can't order online. Let's say that we have access to everything Hasbro except Hades Kerbecs. What would be the best beys, and the fewest, that we could buy to make a custom (or two) that has a shot in a tournament? Note that this means no metal faces.

I'm thinking that Ultimate Meteo L-Drago (Absorb Ver.) might be the best place to start, and we'd try to make him a spin equalizer. Of course there is always Basalt, but he wants to only get beys that are competitive even when you take into account japanese beys.
Hello i want to buy a strong attack bey through ebay.one that most likely no one in my school would have.
im struggeling between quetzocoatl and omega dragonis. any other suggestions?
(Jun. 27, 2012  2:44 AM)InfiniteHydra16 Wrote: Hello i want to buy a strong attack bey through ebay.one that most likely no one in my school would have.
im struggeling between quetzocoatl and omega dragonis. any other suggestions?

Both of them aren't really useful. You're better off buying Flash Sagittario, Blitz Unicorno, VariAres, or even Beat Lynx...