Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 06, 2012  3:23 AM)mamabeybey Wrote: i've tried to follow discussion about which bey blades are the best but there's lots of disagreement and when people do agree, the blades tend to cost a lot of $$.

what reasonably-priced blades do people suggest i could get for my sons to get them started? they are not ready for customization yet- they'll just want a few blades to use off the shelf.

thanks much!
marlo

Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium were both released by Hasbro already by the names of "Hades Kerbecs" and "Twisted Tempo". Hopefully your local stores have them in stock, because there is not really anything better we could recommens you ... Perhaps Flame Byxis too.
(May. 05, 2012  7:53 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: yes you sould get Zero G beys last Beacuse you cant use them in Tournaments yet.

I don't necessarily agree with you. Surely, it's better to get them now and begin searching for combos ready for when they're legal, than leaving them until the last minute and using a Starter?
So you are saying that waiting until there is a proper format would mean that they would end up using an uncustomized beyblade?
It's not like every Zero-G tournament will occur on the day the format is released..
Which 4d beyblade is good to buy if you are battling other bladers in a battle royal in a closed stadium
His point is that you should try preparing for the future. Eventually people will get tired of blading in a BB-10 andmost of them will either leave or convert to Zero-G.

titi Rules I'd suggest Duo Uranus.
Can you please rate some 4d beys?

with pros and cons?
PLEASE
(May. 06, 2012  4:33 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: Can you please rate some 4d beys?

with pros and cons?
PLEASE

It'd be easier on us all if you just ask about certian ones you are interested in. Tongue_out
Kreis Cygnus

Death Quetcoatl

Beat Lynx

Duo Uranus
(May. 06, 2012  8:26 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: Kreis Cygnus

Death Quetcoatl

Beat Lynx

Duo Uranus

If you have the money, go for the Ultimate DX set with Duo. If not get Death and Beat, Death is a good Defense wheel and it has RDF a good Defense tip, and Beat has TH170. Beat is also a decent attack wheel. Kreis is only good for looks, the most useful part is the clear wheel.
Which would win in a battle Death quetz or Beat lynx

and which one of those has better stamina?
can only get one of those
on the 3 segment launcher whats more useful the angle compass or the mule grip and will the launcher just look weird if i only have the launcher lr on it
I believe the angle compass doesn't do that much, so I suppose the mule grip will be a better choice.
how much should a used dranzer gt cost
Around 45-50 if you're going to be one of the crazy people who think it's really that valuable..
(May. 06, 2012  10:54 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Around 45-50 if you're going to be one of the crazy people who think it's really that valuable..

I paid 73 usd for a used one. .__. But looks like-new.

Oh wells, still looks good.
i could get it in a bundle of 20 beys for about £30 is that good?...isnt it valuable?
Yes definitely, that's an amazing deal!
yay imma do it the price got rounded to £28 ....=)
Is $42 a good deal for a BB-32 (Hybrid Wheel Match Set)? It seems to be the best way for me to get a BB-10 stadium.
(May. 07, 2012  1:04 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Is $42 a good deal for a BB-32 (Hybrid Wheel Match Set)? It seems to be the best way for me to get a BB-10 stadium.

I think that is a good deal, considering prices for BB-10 are getting really high. plus I am pretty sure it comes with two beylaunchers.

Yes, quite. They're out of production, include a BB-10 and two Beylaunchers. That'll run you at least 50 usually, plus you get Storm Pegasis which has an RF, and the amazing... DAKU WOFL
GUUUUU DAKU WOFL
Which bey should I get if I want to dominate in battle royals>

Death Quetzocoatl or Beat Lynx

Can someone please give me a direct answer!
I answered that in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread.
Didn't see the last post there

But thanks for your answer, I will definately get Beat Lynx
Hold on there, IMO, You should get Death Quetzalcoatl since it has Death, a good up to date Defense wheel and Rubber Defense Flat, a good Defense tip. Beat is outclassed by Vari Ares, Blitz, and Flash now and TH170 is the only good part if you're talking about the competetive metagame right now. Get Death Quetzalcoatl.
EDIT: Oh now I see that you want it for Battle Royals. I guess you could go with either then, but Death Quetzalcoatl definitley has better parts.